Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

If I'll Have the Chance...

Hello. Im here again to tell you how much I love AKB48 again. Seriously because my fandom over them is getting higher and higher everyday.. I barely see my great future [LOL]. Damn I need someone to stop and tame me for a while until I finish my thesis proposal. [sad]. I've never experienced this high level of fandom.. [Yes, I do believe it is higher than my previous addictions]. I really am going crazy now!!!! I can't concentrate on my work because what I only want to do is fangirl this amazing group and my oshimen Acchan!!! [heart]
waaah! I LOVE AKB48!!!! [I don't know until when but for now and I'm sure until tomorrow I'm still a huge fan]. GAH!
My friend updated me about the contest AKB48 is up to now. Looking for the #1 fan of the members across the globe. Rules are: Participants needed to give a heart-felt [definitely] message to their oshimen and if they got the highest no. of +1 then  the winner will have a "thank you" message directly from his/her oshi. GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! The most happiest thing about being the winner is that he/she will be able to go to Japan and be an exclusive reporter to the happenings on AKB48's Tokyo Dome Concert [Now, that's fucking AWESOME!!! I'm going crazy!!!!]


If I'll have the chance to be given a video message from Acchan..
I swear I will cry a river out of happiness! I may not go to school and just lock myself on my room and watch that video for the entire day, week or even YEARS!! fufufu~ That's how much I love ACCHAN!! I can sacrifice everything just for A VIDEO MESSAGE!!! trolololol. But of course Acchan don't want to ruin someone's life, but yeah she already did ruin mine! LOL [love]
If I'll have the chance to meet Acchan personally....
Fuuuuuuuu!!! I really don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!
Okay here are my plans:
1. Maybe I'll just faint in order to run from reality [Now that's awkward? Going to Japan to meet Acchan and just faint! That's!!! A GREAT PLAN!!! LOL]
2. Maybe when I'm able to meet Acchan I'll tell her to come with me, I don't care if she'll come or not... If she disagrees to come with me then I have no choice but to force her. trololol.. And yes~ I'll bring her home!! WAHAHAHAH!
3. I'll definitely hug her!! Kiss her!! and talk to her for the entire Tokyo Dome Concert [yes! I will refrain the Tokyo Dome Concert just to talk to her! LOL]
4. I'll tell her I love her, she's the best and she's the GODDESS IDOL that was ever created on earth!!! I'll tell her how important she is to me and to me and only to me.. HAHAHA!
5. I'll bring my guitar with me and play AKB48 songs in front of her [oh~la~la!! I'm currently learning a few of them]
6. KIDNAP!! This may be like my plan #2, but this time.. It'll be like a NINJA!! Get Acchan without anyone seeing me kidnapping her.. trolololol!]
7. I'll explode Tokyo Dome and bring Acchan with me.. [WTF? Why did I add this on the list? LOL]
Okay seriously.. I need someone to tell me what to do.. in a good and acceptable ways..okay? LOL! 

[As if I'll win this? I did not even join? and ACCHAN was NOT even on the list of AKB48 on that contest!! Huhuhu fck life!! I'LL STUDY HARD AND BECOME A GREAT ARCHITECT. ONCE I DID SO I'LL MEET ACCHAN AND OFFER FREEEE SERVICE!!!!]
Hahahahahaha! [she ruined my life] LOL

Because Acchan was not part of the members for this contest I would still love to share my message for her!!! [heart] An AKB48 contest without Acchan is useless.

To my oshimen Acchan, ~

Even though that you'll graduate soon in AKB48 after Tokyo Dome, I still believe that you will always be the Queen and Face of the group. If you believe that without AKB48 there is no you, then I hope you'll also hold on to the fact that there is no AKB48 without ACCHAN!! I hope you'll be able to get more confidence within yourself and try to be the happiest person alive! Enjoy your life with everything you do without thinking too much about the past and future. You deserve to be happy and fight that loneliness you feel within yourself. YOU ARE AMAZING Acchan! Please always believe that there will be FEW people who will support you till the end, and I AM ONE OF THEM! I can assure you that!!  

I love you Atsuko Maeda!! . 

I self proclaim myself as your #1 out of millions! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING and I HOPE TO SEE YOU MORE! 

Kei

Comments