Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Keismagic TV

Just so you know, I have launched Keismagic TV where in I'll be sharing some of my video collections from my HDD. I have plenty of SCANDAL vids, a few of Kpop vids, and several AKB48 videos as well. I'm thinking that my guitar covers will be part of the episodes too. In short anything about my fandom and works will be shared!!

As of now, I have posted two episodes on May 25 and 27, they are all about SCANDAL. But let me correct your expectations about this, Keismagic TV will not only focus about SCANDAL! Since I have friends and several scandal fans from my page Scandal Magic, I have thought that it'll be a good thing to launch two episodes for a success start. [As if, it was successful? lol]

Also I'm thinking that starting this week I will post new episodes every weekends only.... You know, I think it'll be better that way.. Everyone will have a pleasant peaceful weekdays [for busy people] and after a tiring 5 days here goes the new episodes!! Haha!

For now, what do you guys think about the two episodes? [I hope you all like them, I need feedback and suggestions/requests on what episodes you want to see next]
Just comment below, and I'll try to find something that will sooth you.. [heart]


In case you have missed the two episodes... Here they are:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Comments

Post a Comment