Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

N-DUBZ: Living for the Moment

One of my favorite song from N-Dubz is Living For The Moment.. I love to know more about these singers and one of their way expressing themselves is writing about their experiences in their lives. Tulisa and Dappy's stories are really sumthin' and Fazer's lyrics are crap! LOL! just kidding.. Tulisa is my idol when it comes to being a strong person.. I love this song, this actually gives me inspiration.. you know they've come from a hell experience from their past esp. Tulisa.. Her lyrics are just some of her experiences but when you fully researched about her past and read Against All Odds book.. you'll know why she's my idol!! ;) I want to cry already TT^TT haha!

LYRICS:
Life's a bitch and then you dieIf you don't care then why should IThrowing both my hands up to the sky,I'm letting goRight now I'm just living for the moment
Living for the moment (woah i) [x4]
From when I was youngerMy pain was driven by hungerNo-one could tell my nuffinTo save me from going underMy mama cried to me told meYou should get your grave dug up the way you act in the winter,You won't be here by the summer
When my papa was aliveI'd never listen so naIf I could I'd switch places with himTo show him i miss him all the plans we discussedIn the kitchen might As wellcall me tom call him cruisebaby we on a mission
Lies a bitch,Til you marry one.You Have a kid of twothen You carry onWhether you work 9-5 or youCarry gunsYou only live onceSo make sure you get too have some fun
Now when we in the clubs we party like we ownThem whoever thought we couldn't make I time has come to show themBeen a struggle all my lie now the doors finally openSo right now I'm living for the motherfackinMotherfackin moment...
Life's a bitch and then you dieIf you don't care then why should IThrowing both my hands up to the sky,I'm letting goRight now I'm just living for the moment
Living for the moment (woah i) [x4]
Always hated life at homeMoney came in slowGetting high running Wild thought was all i'll ever knowme and mum up in the council flat I had to save usOne bedroom for the both of us it want exactly spaciousNever had alot of doeI mean no doeOnly little bit of cash I'd made was if I did a showeven then i'd get booed off the stagecollect ma doe and goi would always try my luck but i was real unlucky though
Never met a man that didn't think with his dickDidn't give me my own statistic90% of all men are pricksso from the day I was born I was stuck in the shitThat's why,Your never gunna see me cryCause I'm no longer in that shitBitch I am the shitThat's why I live for the motherfackin moment now
Life's a bitch and then you dieIf you don't care then why should IThrowing both my hands up to the sky,I'm letting goRight now I'm just living for the moment
Living for the moment (woah i) [x4]
My mumzy always told me life is what you make itI guess I never really knew would I coulda had till I made itNow I'm spending every penny even though they tell me save itThe same time I couldn't care less about being famous
yeah But I put an album yearlyBecause I love my fans dearlyTell me can you people hear me?And all you haters you can fear meYou ain't got no reason for it you should know the fearing
Fazer always made the beatsD-a-ps would rip the chorusT would kill every verseThen b would go and mix it for usWe was making so much nosie the labels they could not ignore usNow we in the meetings guess who's giving out the orders
I reminisce on days when I was barely copingI'm 23 now, look at how I'm rollingbeen a struggle all my life but now the door is openso right now i'm living for the motherfackin motherfackin moment
Life's a bitch and then you dieIf you don't care then why should IThrowing both my hands up to the sky,I'm letting goRight now I'm just living for the moment
Living for the moment (woah i) [x4]

Speaking of Tulisa.. can't wait to watch X-Factor UK.. later.. gaaaahhh Please Janet give us a COMEBACK performance from you! TT^TT

~end~

Comments