Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Janet Devlin: X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 6

Been addicted to sodas.. Cant stop drinking... I just can't.. it's like a drug to me. LOOOOL!!
And it's kinda scary coz I know I'm drinking too much of it in a day everyday!! XD I know it's bad to health yet you know.. I just cant stop!! :)))

Anyways.. yes! It's a review blog entry again! All about my FAVORITE X Factor contestant Janet Devlin yo~
What can I say?? She's BAAAACK!!! I want to cry for her performance was really amazing and captivating. Been repeating her performance for many times now. It's like a soda to me.. I cant stop! It's very addictive!!  LOL!! (what a comparison!haha!) Well she performed Queen's Somebody to Love in the theme of the night: Lady Gaga vs. Queen.. I'm happy she did justice for the song.. at first you dont get what the song she was singing coz you know it's her very own arrangement again.. and yet as she sings thoroughly, I really find it captivating..

I must say that it was not her BEST performance, yet I know and I can feel that she's really back again.. the voice, the attitude, she's herself again.. and it's really comfortable to watch her singing in her "comfort zone". I love it!! Hopefully she still can made it to the FINALS which will be on December 10. sigh.. As far as I can observe by watching her videos, reading comments, reading articles on different website, lots of her fans at the beginning are starting to lose their confidence on Janet. It's sad how easily their faith for the girl to have shaken.. and worst already lost their interest on her.. Just like Gary Barlow.. It's sad that he said that on Janet.. It was boring performance? I dont think so.. I think Louis is right he's threatened by Janet. He's already making praises on his own acts so that it can make impact to the audience. Not a good trick Gary.. I think the performance was really great.. not her best yet... I still find it beautiful *heart*
Make those negative comments be your inspiration to strive harder Janet, you're too young and yes I'm young as well to give comments like this but as far as I know.. these trials are just ways of making you a "real star", a real BIG DEAL!! If you want to make music in that HELL industry you'll have to face antics like them.. although some of them really are your comrades of wanting to take the best out of you.. like Gary.. Kelly and your other friends.. Hopefully you'll get better and be the BEST!! to slap the faces of your antics and tell them you're the Goddess of real and unique VOICE and GREAT TALENT!! She's awesome and I know she can get better and better!!!

Oh! It's her birthday also last night or yesterday! LOL! Happy Birthday Janet!! I'll still support you all the way.. I'm a big fan! whoah she's now 17!!! yey!! XD

~end~

Comments