Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Janet Devlin: Favorite of Voters

Just look at the time it's already 4 in the morning and yet I'm here wide awake,, well I was about to sleep but then saw 2 amazing news from Tellymix..For those who dont know Tellymix was, here's an info.. as of now.. it's my favorite reality Tv blog on United Kingdom, esp all about Xfactor!! site: X Factor News Update
I find it really entertaining reading stuffs about the contestants as well as the judges' stories.

My title for this blog entry is about Janet Devlin being the Favorite of Voters.. well I already know that she was from the very beginning but as days passed by the internet freaks from different fan bases of other contestants are starting to shaken Janet as the "favorite contender". Because I'm a very addict reader from the site Tellymix I always see this poll they are putting on the site.. the 1st time I got there the poll asks who's your favorite.. I saw that it was Janet who's winning.. Few weeks had gone through and she's still no. 1 (although they are updating the poll every week,meaning they are going back to zero votes every update of the poll, i guess). But as Janet gets into a tougher and tougher week she's getting.. fans are starting to dislike her.. and gets only 2nd place as her weakest vote on the poll.. Marcus Collins who'd been giving great performances on the show beats her with more than 500 votes ahead. I was really sad at that time coz feels like people are starting to lose their faith on her.. Cant believe it.

BUT NOW!!!!! after she got back from her COMFORT ZONE again!! LOOK WHO'S BAAAACK!!!

^YEAH! as of Nov. 14,2011.. Janet's winning agaaaain! OMG!! I'm so happy I want to cry.. *tears of joy* haha!! amaziiing. people loved Janet again after her performance of Somebody to Love in her comfort zone singing slow ones. Impressive fan base again whohoo..

And to give more awesomeness for this dawn: http://xfactor.tellymix.co.uk/news/58568-x-factor-2011-spoilers-janet-devlin-has-topped-the-vote-every-week.html

The news said it all, Janet is topping the votes every week! Even though that she had tough weeks in the past. having not so good and worst, having disastrous performances.. TRUE FANS of her and real citizens of UK still loved and voted for her! (some people or haters of Janet does not live on Uk, so they can't vote at all!) I love it!! haha! Though if only I can vote I must've not eaten on classes just to load my phone and VOTE for Janet.. :)) LOL!


I knew Janet tops the vote every week! I just know it.. So happy for these news.. now I dont want to sleep and cant sleep now coz it's X-Factor now!!! LOL! it's currently passed 8pm now on UK!! wohooo.. zzzZZZ 
~end~

Comments