Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

SCANDAL @ Yahoo Auctions

hey hey! I'm back in a while.. sorry for not updating much in here nor in scandal magic fb page. I'm quite busy with school stuffs.. I decided to concentrate more on my studies now every weekdays.. yeah because I want to be as great as what my terror professor wants us to be. Hopefully I can meet his expectations and standards. And such will begin from reading lots of stuffs about architecture, which would help me to gain lots of knowledge and ideas.. No matter how I dont like reading.. I must push myself to the limit to do so.. because I need to and it'll be the best for me. :))

Earlier this afternoon I got a little chat with few persons I know from around the globe. I asked them what in particular buildings do they like on their countries. People from Malaysia, US, Singapore, Thailand, Hongkong, Japan and of course Philippines, I asked them about it.. those in the Philippines I asked them a different question. haha.And I'm really thankful for everyone who had shared their ideas to me :)

^Just wanted to share! :)) anyways, I'm also going to share a few Scandal pictures, they are old ones.. but they really made my day. They were sooo cute and all. haha love their expressions..And I would like to give credits to chimo of SCANDAL for sharing such photos :) I edited  a few of them and sliced every pictures into individual ones so that we can enjoy and appreciate every pictures. Oh btw, these pictures are from Yahoo Auctions, the admin says that on the caption XD
Yay! Here they are!


HARUNA


 I love HARUNA's old looks XD I love the expression of her face.. it's just too cute!! kyaaaaaa... *faints

TOMO
 EPIC funny facial expressions and poses. haha TOO ADORABLE TOMO *heart*


MAMI
Black hair, chubby looks, pretty face and the talent is there! How can you not fantasize and idolize this kind!! > <

RINA
 The youngest yet the most popular member *heart* what a pretty young and feminine girl! 

DUO and TRIO

and that's it. Hopefully I can update some more tomorrow XD
Oh btw, maybe I can only update few stuffs on the weekends. I need to fully concentrate on my school stuffs as much as I can. But if there are chances.. then I'll update ;)
~end~


Comments