Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Scandal @ Red Hot Tv

Hello hello! I'm back again wanting to put something out in here XD I've been really busy about few things in life., thinking about how long I will take this journey to my license card. You know, I'm kinda resembling my life with anime as well.. I love dreaming about anime and how I connect my life with it.. Just like this, since I need to get a license card to be a professional architect someday.. feels like I'm on a "hunter" exam.. and someday I'll be able to meet characters like Gon,Kurapika, Leorio and Killua on real version..then get my license!! wahaha!! crazy huh? Yeah right~ but I find it really wonderful.. :"> try it! It's really fun. okay, I'm weird :P LOL!

NOTE!! I LOVE HARUUUU <3 okaaay? so dont overreact on my opinion about her in here.. If you can't understand then get a life out in here. btch! XD
Ermm.. today I just want to share my thoughts about Scandal's latest appearance in Red Hot  @ TV! uhm.. what can I say, their new appearance is getting usual to me already :) EXCEPT haru's!!!! XD No matter how I look at her.. trying to find the nicest angle of her new looks.. I just cant!! dammit! LOL!
Haru.. what have you done TT^TT I really want to cry for your transformation (OKAY this is sooooo old issue now XD).... 

Well no matter how I try to adjust about haru's new looks,, It's really bothering me.. you know.. it's so hard to stare at her anymore unlike before.. maybe I can stay up to 2 hours staring at her.. LOL! <-- exaggerating (stalker-much). But now, I just can't look at the screen! XD 

Haruna is my favorite member as all of you can remember, that's why I'm commenting like this.. I do overreact at this point about her looks.. How can I just simply look at her when in the first place she's my no. 1 right, and then I dont like her new appearance? Hopefully all of you can understand.. hmm.. No matter how many of you tell and agreed that "it's just a hair", "don't look at the appearance, it's about their music". WTH! I know 90% of SCANDAL fans out there loved them so much NOT just because about their music!! BUT ALSO ABOUT THEIR LOOKS!!! and yeah of course their different happy personalities are plus points ;)
We just have to be honest with that.. Girls and boys out there admire scandal with their beautiful and kawaii faces as well right? I can assure of that.. So that's why I'm OVERREACTING! LOL!

But of course, we all have different opinion and outlook to this kind of situation,, that maybe some of you really LOVED haruna's new appearance.. and maybe some as well are just like me.. that no matter how long it has been.. still haven't got used to it. *sigh*
I respect everyone's opinion.. that's why I'm expecting that all of you will respect mine as well!!

Okay, I guess I'm being too much TT^TT I love haruna!! *heart* she's my idol and inspiration in music as well.. that's why.. that's why.. I just need to love her new appearance rigght? and yeah it's just a hair.. I'll just need to pray that it'll grow FAST as it can! LOOOL! 

I promise this will be the last time I will comment negatively about haru's new looks.. TT^TT LOL! I just don't want to hurt myself no more! XD forgive me hawuuuu XD
~end~

Comments

  1. nice post..did you rip it? can you please tell me how you've rip it? PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be over one day...
    hopefully...
    I firmly believe in another image change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess its just that people aren't used to sudden changes because SCANDAL has never had a enormous change till now in terms of looks unlike under groups and bands...

    I don't mind their current hairstyles though it was a initial shock I still find myself staring Mami like always (not in that way I'm a girl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their music is great. Their looks are alright as well, but I can't be hypocritical and say that I love their new look. It's bigger than denial, IMO. Haha anyways, nice blog entry. And don't worry, there are lots of us who agree with you. We want their old look back. Well if not old, then at least somewhat near that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she's trying to look more of her age. Remember one answer she got in BA's mag, "I may look like a kid, but I'm 23"? I miss the long hair of Tomo, and Rina's hair is a bit messy lately. The big hair volume doesn't suit her well. I don't want to comment on Mami's look, it's painful.... Yeah, I'm attracted to their looks, but their talents as a musical group is undeniable. I still listen to their music in the gym daily. Tomo's voice is too sweet to ignore. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think they will change their looks again especially now that they will be releasing their new single TAIYOU SCANDALOUS!!^^ i think they grow thin... they must be really having many projects. Hope they will regain their old looks again except for MAMI! OLALAH! shes so HOT!!. Still, HARU CHAN is my favorite especially the way she deliver their songs and YES!! that smile of her.. it melts me away...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment