Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Janet Devlin: X Factor Live Show 7 & 8

I did not forgot about posting about Janet of course, it's just that.. I was a bit lazy by those days the video of Live Show 7 got uploaded. anyways..

I was really happy with her song choice and performance last week.. the live show 7 with her song Kiss Me
and found out how hard it is for her to pick her favorite song on the pop industry.. whooo.. we're the same.. most likely.. I dont like R&B and POP that much from before.

But then that nice performance from last week, became a total messed up with her 1st song choice for Week 8. Totally forgot her words again.. The worst thing that I dont really like with contestants are those people who are forgetting the lyrics.. feels like it's soooo UNPROFESSIONAL. I feel really sorry and soooo disappointed with her.. = =
Oh my Janet, I'm losing hope for you.. *sigh*

In week 8 they have to sing 2 songs, uhmm.. at least she pulled out some quite nice performance on the 2nd one.  Not her best though..

I'm not really impressed anymore by those song choices and performance anymore, and it's really disappointing that you're waiting for Saturdays to come every week.. then that performance from your favorite contestant will ONLY give you. I feel like I'm losing hope for her.. sigh...

On the other hand.. I really am starting to gain interests with Tulisa's acts Little Mix, they are always outstanding and awesome. All throughout the show they always pull some pop song choices and makes it their own, that's why I'm quite captivated with their own style pop version. Plus their personalities are very likeable. :) Last night's performance they proved that they are not just for Pop and R&B genres but also for Ballads.. A very versatile group, hopefully if it's not Janet to win the X factor... I'm hoping it'll be LITTLE MIX.
They all have awesome voices, I love it. *heart*

Comments