Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Favorite Korean Couple

It has been almost half a  year now since I've watched Shining Inheritance or Brilliant Legacy. The drama originated or aired by April 2009.. and yet the craziness over the artists or casts of it still outshines and remained their own marked within us. 



credits to my friend Wong Kwan Keung for the wonderful photos!!! *heart* :) 
thanks a lot!
Because of Brilliant Legacy I've became a HUGE fan of LEE SEUNG GI and HAN HYO JOO.. which leads me to make my fandom over Japanese artists a bit shaken.. LOL! 
The fanbases for the on-cam couple of Brilliant Legacy are huge, which leads both artists to won lots of surveys as to be favorites on lots of different categories, as well as Han Hyo Joo being part of Seung gi's  song in his latest album.. which I'm referring to this one below

The song is about seunggi being not confident in dating since it's been a long time he's been dating anyone. Which leads to Han Hyo Joo being the girl.. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Even though their voices are the ones we can hear without video yet, hopefully they'll make one for this, I can't stop giggling how cute they are as a couple.. I can really feel their sweetness uwaaaaaaa
hmm.. I'm missing Brilliant Legacy all of a sudden. whew! XD *heart*
I chose the video in youtube that has english subs so that you guys can relate to the music. So big THANKS to the uploader on youtube! ;)

I'm still hoping that I'll be able to see them together.. or much better, see them as a REAL couple! OMG! that'll be awesome and sweet!
 Han Hyo Joo is my idol when it comes to being versatile and talents, her cute and kind personality, and of course her beautiful face as well! LOL!

Seunggi is one of my favorite actors in Korean industry, and even though that he's not that very handsome.. his cute personality, tallness and charisma made me fall in love with him.. *faints

~end~

Comments

  1. thanks a lot for made this awesome blog. im one of seungJoo / hwanSung shippers. I like see lee seung gi & han hyo joo together. i hope they will be real couple in real live. amin (:
    super.. LIKE... !!! ♥

    hyo tyjah seungJoo'chua :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment