Featured Post

Go Kyun Pyo Speaks Before Thinking In Frankly Speaking Episode 1

I think I found a new gem among all the on-going Kdramas right now. Frankly Speaking starring Go Kyung Pyo and Kang Han Na aired its first episode last night, May 1, and I finally finished watching today! Guess what?! I really love it already. I like the idea that someone like Song Ki Baek finally has the opportunity to tell whatever it is that he meant. In the early scenes, he was known to be the next anchor of their broadcasting company, the youngest one if ever as he has a good image that's competitive among the candidates for the position. However, due to one incident where he got dragged by a scandal made by his co-announcer in a live broadcast, his dignified image depleted which caused him to pushed on the sideline when it comes to the next anchor position. He was then pushed to do several side hustles by his manager but they are all contributing hugely in making his worth as an announcer to diminish. I mean, an announcer reciting a quack quack poem?! lol And he's also no

The X Factor UK: Go Janet Devlin

as I've said about my "about" section this blog wont revolve only about SCANDAL.. hihi
coz I'll be sharing some of the things that caught my attention for soooo long.. and I cant help it but share.. like this one..
I've been very addicted to X-factor lately.. and because the show only airs on weekends.. yeah you just dont know how i pray that it's always weekend in a WEEK.. ehem.. does that make sense? LOL! But seriously i am so into this competition.. and yup;.. my bet for this competition would be the one and only JANET DEVLIN!!! *heart*

Gawd, she's soooo adorable and her voice really sounded like an angel.. she's only 16 yet she've become this amazing singer. You can really feel every word she's singing.. and it's toooootally amazing.. I love her!! *heart* and her personality is also likable.. uwaaa i'll support you all the way JANET!!

you know what i'm saying when you watch her sing.. GAAAH janet you're the best for me!! Please WIN the competition.. I'll do my best spreading your name! ;) coz yeah I cant vote. LOL

well i tried to find a video in youtube that can be embedded.. but yeah i think they are all prohibited.. anyways you can go to TheXFactorUK official youtube account to see more!

her 2nd round for the bootcamp.. audition.. :) her own rendition of aerosmith's I dont wanna miss a thing.. oh janet.. you're soooo amazing <3


here's her performance for qualifying Kelly's "GIRLS" group.Singing Christina Aguillera's Beautiful

and this one here is her performance for their 1st Live Show.. singing Fix you original song of Coldplay.. and I would say she completely eaten my by her beautiful voice.. gawd.. I love how she sings it with her own rendition.. watching her sings makes me seeing an angel performing.. such a wonderful performance!!!
congrats Janet! ;)


and lastly and the latest performance from Xfactor Uk.. it's her performance from their Live show 2. which she sang Cant Help Falling In Love with you.. original song of Elvis Presley and yeah she nailed it!! I sooo love her own arrangement of it.. It was totally beautiful and very captivating.. GAAAH! i so love Janet's voice.. so adorable! *heart*


For more NEWS personally from Janet Devlin, visit her account:
for twitter freaks:
youtube account:
and here's her Facebook official fan page:
X factor Fansite for Janet Devlin:
http://www.janetdevlinfansite.co.uk/

sigh.. sorry I'm not a stalker..LOL! I'm just a FAN. :))

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments