Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

SANDAL MANIA Book Vol. 5

I thought I was going to be interrupted to share these awesome photos in here LOL!
First I want to say please give credits if ever these photos in my blog are going to be used with other scandal pages out in facebook [I was just saying "if ever"] LOL!
Though these photos have watermarks, I can give to you the original photos if you guys want to :) If I got lots of request to upload then i'll upload the original ones..
By the way I WON'T UPLOAD all the pages, don't ask why.. ;)))

Other than that, I have another announcement :))
I officially made a facebook page for my blog, so if you haven't seen it yet.. it's here: [KP3P] keismagic
Do "like" it if you wanted to get variety of updates from my blog. 

So then, here goes nothing.. XDD

SCANDAL MANIA FRONT COVER

SCANDAL MANIA CONTENTS (few pages only)


SCANDAL MANIA BACK COVER
^this is my favorite photo.. haha the wacky side of Scandal once again had been revealed despite the formality and rockness of their outfits. XD
for me they really are fitted to wear those clothes, somehow, MAMI and HARUNA really looked like an AWESOME ROCKER (well they were already awesome, but you know.. much much much much more awesome than evaah LOOOOL!). as for the other 2, TOMOMI looked like an inspector for me LOL! and for RINA, dammit I love her in that suit!! gaaaah *faints* 
Heart!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 

~end~

Comments

  1. bakit ang unti kei T_T XD. SALAMAT PARIN :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! question: is scandal mania for japan only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is but there are ways to get it in other countries. You can use a service like Celga or Rinkya and they will manage your membership for a small fee.

      Delete
  3. the photos are so damn cool. i agreed HARU and MAMI looks so awesome on those outfis. hope can see they wear more casual clothes.

    by the way, could you send me the original photos to tomzz_13@yahoo.com ??
    really appreciate it if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww I'm in love with the back cover <3
    Thanks for sharing!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like mafia members.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send me the original photos? Really love it :D
    emilylevine1991@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, me too!:) Can you also send me those photos? Thanks a bunch!
    Here's my email ad. X) miakahiraku@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn, I absolutely love their black outfits! I hope they wear some black clothes on their next gig.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment