Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

SCANDAL [HARUKAZE] Fever!!!

Dammit, I just got home, then these pictures came out suddenly to my face.. and I was like.. *FAINTS* LOL!
Seriously I almost died with the hotness of SCANDAL over here.. augh.. I can't express how happy I am with what they've become today.. oh.. nostalgia... TT^TT *so proud*

Before leaving our home.. I saw my co-admin ab post the preview of Harukaze.. The 1st time I saw it.. I feel like wanted to cry.. I feel like I can't wait anymore to see the FULL video.. That MV for me is one of the most sentimental video I've ever seen.. why did I say that? Im just exaggerating!! LOOOOL! No! Seriously it's sentimental for the reason that it came out earlier as they will perform in every artists' dream... the BUDOKAN.. it felt like it's the mark, symbolism of looking up to SCANDAL.. the setting of the video gives you that feeling.. *well that's what I felt* THE NOVELTY and PRESTIGE feeling..  LOL or maybe I'm just really exaggerating things.. :)))))) hahaha!

Here's the PREVIEW.. (I soooo love their transformation nooooooow *heart*)
AWESOMENESSSSSSSSSSS...

then, these photos...
augh!! TT^TT
*this is super happinesssss* LOL!

 REGULAR EDITION
1. HARUKAZE
2. HARUKAZE (Instrumental)

LIMITED EDITION A
1. HARUKAZE
2. ALONES
3. HARUKAZE (Instrumental)

 LIMITED EDITION B
1. HARUKAZE
2. :*~アスタリスク~ (ASTERISK)
3. HARUKAZE (Instrumental)

I honestly admired.. the blonde hairs of HARUNA and MAMI.. I never thought that it would be these FIT to their album covers.. photoshop can really help with the effects. LOL! But seriously the blonde hairs of MAMI and HARU equals WIN!!! Dammit sorry for being to negative regarding to their blonde hairs from before.. *kills self* hahaha!
Also... is it me or it's just these photos gives you the feeling of watching a tele-drama? or movie? haha it gives me that vibes.. esp.. MAMI's poses, facial expression, hair style and skin.. dammit MAMIIIIIIII *heart*
cough cough... oh hi there HARUNA <3 Well haru's become skinnier than ever before.. wow.. HEY EISUKE what are you doing to them??? T^T I think I'm getting more comfortable with haruna's hair style now.. it gets a  bit longer than before and I'm so happy she get rid of the wavy style on her short hair from before.. *sooo happy*
On the other two.. DAMMIT!!! RINA's soooo sexy! gorgeous!!! augh! that's the youngest member!! to remind you that!! :))
Tomo sure is stunning as well.. Honestly.. THEY ARE ALL STUNNING!!! I just can't wait to see more of them nooooooow!!! MY LEVEL OF ADDICTION (i think) is getting BACK on it's PEAK!!! OH YEAAAAAH!! if that happens.. it mean MORE UPDATES from me.. more stalking *cough* I mean research you guys can expect from me.. yeaaaah!!!

So tell me guys, what were your reaction seeing those photos? Are you guys still alive?? I just died there! LOL!

~END~

Comments

  1. waah!~
    i think i'm gonna die too..soon..

    after I buy SCANDAl SHOW!!♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment