Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Song Kang Dances Tango With Kim Yoo Jung In My Demon Episode 4

Okay, I did not expect for Jeong Gu Won to be that hard-to-get kind of creature considering that Do Do Hee got his powers slash tattoo. It's a bit frustrating if I'm being honest but I guess that's just how it should be because we're only at episode 4 and we need to fill up that 16 episodes for the entire series. Yep, they need to take it slow. Anyways, it's still nice to witness the changes of attitude and attachment of both Do Hee and Gu Won even if it's slow burn. They are at the getting to know each other's feelings stage and we have to be patient about it. Well there are a lot of happenings along the way and there's a lot of fantastic shots/cinematography each episode so I'm not entirely bored about it at all. In fact, I'm enjoying this drama so far especially that it's my 2nd time only watching Song Kang in a drama. The first was 'Love Alarm' but he wasn't my bias there even though he got a lot of fans from that project... too bad I didn't like the image of his character there that I slightly developed a tiny bit of disproval of him for a very long time... but I think that disproval vanished in a long span of time and completely had moved on. So I'm entirely clean of bad feelings watching him now and I'm actually developing a crush on him especially that his character is a bad ass demon in this newest drama of his. Definitely my type! kkkk 

Read also: The Perfect Ending Happened In Love Alarm 2 (Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram, Song Kang)

So having turned down by Gu Won twice, Do Hee had to go through blind dates again which is I bet later Gu Won would be jealous of. As Do Hee hasn't met the condition yet of Chairman Ju on his last will testament, the greedy son would have to be an acting chairman for their business which is a bit scary to me. I mean, obviously, this guy ain't a good person and I feel like he has something to do with chairman Ju's death. I actually have 4 suspects for the case, first is the son, 2nd is daughter, 3rd is the nephew (the son of the eldest child of chairman ju) and 4th is Ju Seok Hun. 

I know Ju Seok Hun? The one trying to closer to Do Do Hee? Yes, it's him! I'm quite suspicious of him...hmmm if ever I see sincerity on his actions towards Do Hee, only then I will lift up my suspicions of him. But for now, he's part of my suspects list. kkkk

Anyways, ending scene, Do Hee danced tango with Gu Won as they fought together the goons and ended it with a dashing pose. As usual, eyes staring and slowly feeling their hearts beating... dang! Seems like Gu Won is already falling, the taboo between a bodyguard and boss relationship. lol 




Comments