Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Perfect Ending Happened In Love Alarm 2 (Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram, Song Kang)


So, as all kdrama fans know, Love Alarm 2 came out Friday (March 12, 2021). I just recently became active again in the K-fandom so, I confess that I haven't seen the 1st season when the 2nd came out. But that ain't an excuse to let a Kim So Hyun drama pass once again, right? I don't want to miss out in the Kdrama world again. When I saw the first season having only 8 episodes, I quickly started watching! Like, wow that's not much so I could still catch up! And so there begins my journey in gettibg hooked with Love Alarm! 

I seriously am so in love with this drama now! I'll be very honest with you, the very first person that really caught my attention between the two men opposite of Kim Jojo (Kim So Hyun) was Hye Yeong (Jung Ga Ram). I hated Sun Oh (Song Kang) for being selfish. I get it that he's depressed and all with the situation he has in his family, but why does it have to be your best friend's love? Sun Oh knew from the very start, even though Hye Yeong denying his feelings for Jojo, that he likes her. I don't exactly get it why Sun Oh has to do such a thing and then end up getting the girl first. 


I see a lot of comments everywhere on social media that everyone liked Sun Oh and I'll be a liar if I say that despite his arrogance and selfishness, he's still very charming. He was the one who first stepped into Jojo's world, the action that Hye Yeong didn't do even though he's the first one who encountered her. But perhaps it wasn't the right time for them yet. Love has its own timing, right? And it was proven with this drama's ending. 


I already mentioned on my facebook page that I liked the ending very much! I was really satisfied with it! It's a love that was created through efforts and strengthened through time. It's a love that was there all along even when the love alarm wasn't heard. When Jojo was suffering because of Hye Yeong's disappearance in her life, I already got assured that she really loves him. When he had a short conversation with Sun Oh for their closure, Jojo was already sure what her heart wanted. Without basing on the love alarm, her heart speaks out for her on who she really preferred. For the first time in her life, she wanted to be honest and bare everything to the one she really loves which was Hye Yeong. And to be successful with that, she courageously accepted her past so she could fully move on with her life. Jojo had said it, she was referring to her past when she talked about something that was dragging her down. She was always running away from it but in the end, accepting it was the only way for her to fully carry on. That's what the marathon and embracing her old self was about. If you are still questioning why it has to be Hye Yeong that she picked, always remember that scene. It was Hye Yeong that helped her to fully accept herself and be real. 


Hye Yeong was that man who made Jojo feel love and not dictated by the Love Alarm app. Yes, the doubts where there because they were living in a world where people are depending on it, but that was what the developer of Love Alarm wanted to convey in the end. That people should depend on their own feelings again and not on the machine. 


I do believe that this was the perfect ending for this drama. I cannot ask for more. I'm totally satisfied. Sun Oh is in good hands too and surely, he'll fall for Yuk Jo in time just like how it was for Jojo to Hye Yeong. 


Ahhh... I'm so glad that I watched this. Taking some for this was all worth it. I really liked it a lot! Jojo and Hye Yeong, forever! There's only happiness ahead of them now that they have faith and love for each other. Yay!  



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments