Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Kim Seon Ho And Kang Tae Ju's Movie Debut 'Childe', Is It Worth Watching?

Finally! I've watched Kim Seon Ho's movie debut called "Childe" and as expected I was blown away. The first time I've watched the trailer of this, I already knew that this is a badass movie that I will definitely enjoy. Dang, Kim Seon Ho in his psychotic era definitely was a sight to see! He's so effin' hot and starring in an action film suited him really well! I really like it when I'm watching a badass character whether it's a male or a female one. They make me really excited and thrilled. I can't help but fall under their spell. This badass personality always makes me fall onto my knees and watching Kim Seon Ho definitely awakens that fangirl side of me screaming with heart eyes while he torture his enemies. lol 

Of course, these bad people, I wouldn't wish to encounter in my real life. But I'd be lying if I say I am not curious to what's inside their heads. I am just curious how they could do all those bad things without fearing that they'd lose their lives nor have conscience. Crazy ones, I know. 

Anyways,  this movie is about Marco (Kang Tae Ju) who looks for his South Korean father in hopes for a financial assistance for his mother's surgery. Marco grew up poor and has a sick mother, and he does boxing matches in order to support the two of them on a daily basis. One day the head of a school, who keeps and takes care of Kopinos (half-korean half-filipino) whom Marco asked help from in finding his father, told him that he found his father. In fact, his father found him and asked him to relay the message to his son to fly over to South Korea to meet him through the help of his lawyer.

Running out of time and money for his mother's surgery, Marco flew to South Korea having the idea that his father really wanted to meet and help him out. During his flight to South Korea, there he met our Childe/nobleman (Kim Seon Ho) and whispered to him that he's going to only die there. Since then, Marco became restless and tries to escape from the people trying to hunt him down especially Childe. Little did he know.. Childe was there to.... oookaaay I'll stop here to prevent further spoilers. kkkk 

Just make sure that you guys will stay tune till the very end of the movie in order not to miss out the twists served here. Some of it was really funny.

Speaking of funny, my goodness, Childe is definitely THE personality. I'm scared of him for his psychotic smile while torturing or shooting his opponents but at the same time I couldn't fully get scared of him either because he's a natural comedian. Hahaha! 

Overall, I really love this action-packed movie. It was really good and entertaining and there's not a scene that I got bored at all! I really had fun watching this. The men are a sight to see too! I got to witness Kim Seon Ho in a badass character and also discovered a few of new faces. Kang Tae Ju, my eyes is set on you from now on. I found out that he's a rookie actor and Childe was actually his debut on the large screen too like Kim Seon Ho. Gosh, this is both their movie debut and yet they are so good already. I have no words for Kim Seon Ho though because I know from the very start that he's a great actor since Start-Up. There was Kim Kang Woo too! I found out that he's a veteran looking at his acting projects. He's so awesome and I won't hesitate to watch another work of him in the future. 

Comments