Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Rookie Actor Lee Jong Won Will Star In A New Drama Opposite of A Veteran Actress Shin Min Ah

Holy shocks! I did not expect to see Lee Jong Won acing a drama where an A-listed actress was casted to be his leading man. At least not this soon yet, but wow! It's really happening huh? 

Yesterday the news came out that Lee Jong Won will star in a new drama called I Don't Want To Lose Out (Because I Want No Loss) opposite of the veteran actress Shin Min Ah. The drama seems to be interesting to me as it will entail a fake marriage between a younger man and a grown woman. The age gap wasn't really implied yet but considering that Lee Jong Won would be a part timer and Shin Min Ah is the one proposing, then I assumed it'll be like this. Also, Lee Jong Won's character seemed to be like the 'timid and boring' type of a person that has no other life than work or studies and then one day Shin Min Ah's character would enter his life that will make everything spontaneous and fun. That's really something I would want to watch. kkk I hope what I've imagined it to be would materialize. 

If you watched The Golden Spoon, you might already know Lee Jong Won. It wasn't the first drama that I saw him from but this is I think the first drama that he's one of the main characters. I was mesmerized by his looks right away and his acting was okay to me and the fact that he was playing a better character there than Sung Jae, made me love him that quick. Aside from Lee Sang Min, Lee Jong Won is actually one of those newbies that I'm looking out for that's why I'm really excited about this. 

I'm curious how they would pull this off considering the age gap of Shin Min Ah and Lee Jong Won. Yay, a noona drama! I'm excited! 

Comments