Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Son Seok Ku Esquire Photoshoot + Revelation That He Rarely Drinks Alcohol

One of the unforgettable characters for me in a Kdrama is really Son Seok Ku's role in My Liberation Notes, Mr. Gu. The good looking, manly, alcoholic guy who is tired living and at the verge of giving up. Although I can fully relate to Mi Jeong like she's depicting my own life story, Mr. Gu's life is like an extension of what I am as well. I do tune in to alcoholic beverages almost everyday too in order to forget my problems... it's bad for the health but it feels like something is missing or my head is completely noisy whenever I don't drink. Ok, maybe I need help on that matter. lol 

Anyways, recently, I've learned that during his promotion of his movie The Roundup in SBS Radio Power FM's Cultwo show, Son Seok Ku revealed that he rarely drinks alcohol. The total opposite trait of his character in My Liberation Notes. It's just funny to me so I'd like to share that fun fact to everyone else whose heart was stolen by this actor. Ugh.. seriously, I've been totally captured by this man/actor since he did that role in My Liberation Notes. I don't think this drama would really stand out if it weren't of the actual actors/actresses that took their respective roles. And I just cannot imagine My Liberation Notes if it weren't Son Seok Ku that played the role of Mr. Gu. That damn hot man is just my type. I love him already and I cannot wait to see him in his newest projects. Though, I still wish that Son Seok Ku and Kim Ji Won would reunite again in a drama. That would be perfect since they really have great chemistry and I'm dying to see them together again. 

Here is one of Son Seok Ku's photoshoots after My Liberation Notes. I would say that My Liberation Notes was really his breakout role in his entire career. His movie The Roundup was a blockbuster too in the cinemas. Wow! He gained more than a million subscribers on Instagram too! Son Seok Ku really became famous because of Mr. Gu. I love it. This is why actors/actresses should pick a role that would really resonate with the general public and not just picking some role that would bring them money despite the drama and roles being uninteresting at all. 

Considering that he rarely drinks, seeing him with alcoholic beverages in photoshoots really is so charming and funny to me. Haha! It's because all because his role in My Liberation Notes. lol 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments