Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

So Ji Sub Forgives Shin Sung Rok + Happy Ending With Lim Soo Young In Doctor Lawyer Finale Episode 16

It's been more than a week already when the finale episode of Doctor Lawyer was aired. I've been really busy but now I slightly have a free time to do this quick recap. So, what can I say other than I'm happy that Han Yi Han and Jayden Lee ended up in good terms. I really like their friendship so much and I think that Jayden Lee was only acting like he didn't care about having conflict with Han Yi Han while the trial was still being held between Han Yi Han and Gu Jin Gi. But in reality, he also didn't want his relationship to be severed with Han Yi Han. Jayden was just really focused in getting his revenge with Gu Jin Gi that he tries to hide his soft side in order for enemies to take advantage of. Gu Jin Gi will always take everything against him for sure. 

Speaking of Gu Jin Gi, dang... that man is evil AF! Before, he was only using puppets to kill those who go against him... but the last 2 episodes just proved that he also.. can kill anyone with his own hands. He just doesn't have conscience at all! It's always power and money that's inside his head... I'm glad he's dead. lol I literally cried over Jayden's past... no wonder that he'll do anything, even spending billions of dollars just to get Gu Jin Gi to his ends. Just when Jayden finally reunited with his mother, that car crash happened. Akkk that was just so sad! Jayden deserves to be happy and he needs real people to surround him. Han Yi Han and friends together with Yuna, they can all make him live a happy life after he comes out of prison. 

I'm in shock though, I thought he won't get to jail since he confessed too that he wasn't aware that the heart transplanted to him was from a crime. He was totally framed. Or did I just missed out some details that got himself detained instead? Still, him serving prison time there just shows how kind hearted Jayden really is from the very start. That scene with his mother was also a proof of that. Aw.. I think I love Jayden Lee more than Han Yi Han the doctor lawyer. lol 

As for Gu Hyun Seung... I honestly thought that he'll live differently now that Han Yi Han had helped him and his mom against Jayden claiming Banseok Hospital...but I guess I was thinking and expecting way too much from an immature character like him. He's just a spoiled brat up until the very end. Talk about impulsive as well with his actions.. ugh.. it's a waste.. he's nice looking.  lol 

And lastly, Han Yi Han gets the justice that he and Seok Joo deserve. He finally has his happy ending with Seok Young too.. ain't that a great ending for this drama? 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments