Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Little Women | Recommended KDrama



I haven't been watching a new on-going Kdrama after Extraordinary Attorney Woo until yesterday when I gave Little Women a try. Although I didn't do an update regarding EAW while it was on-going, I can assure you that I liked it very much. I was totally into it to the point that just want to savor every moment of each episodes of the drama so that's why I didn't do write ups about it. Also it's a drama that feels so wholesome and the protagonist is just too likeable so my reactions would probably only revolve around me saying that I liked everything about attorney woo. lol That would be boring, right? 

Anyways, the next drama that I've decided to tune in again and react each episodes every week is Little Women. I like this drama so far with its 4 episodes. Gladly, I was able to catch up to it and boy I am so pleased to myself that I gave it a try. It's so effin' relatable, dark and just full of twist. I like dramas like this it feels like I'm watching The Penthouse again as I'm seeing people who are being devoured by money. Ain't it amazing to see people evolving/transforming in the face of money? Truly, money is a scary thing. It's cruel because it will make you crazy happy only to suffer in the end when you allow it to control over you. 


Watching this kind of drama made me imagine the dark life of those powerful rich people around this planet. However, it's also scary to think that there are people like them that exist. How can one person kill another person over money. Damn, money is scary but people are the same kind. 

If you are trying to look for something to watch, I would definitely suggest this drama Little Women starring Kim Go Eun as Oh In Joo, Nam Ji Hyun as Oh In Kyung and Park Ji Hu as Oh In Hye. This sisters are hardly surviving in their everyday life because they were born in a not so fortunate family. They are very poor, have irresponsible parents and no one to lean on since they were young. And by being poor, it means that they grew up with 'poor' traits and habits too. You know, the incompetence, victim playing, laziness, overdependency, ungrateful, prideful... (the list could go on describing those poor habits of poor people) so it's not surprising to see them remaining poor and struggling in the present time. It's sad to really see these sisters embody all these traits. 


However, among the 3 siblings, Oh In Kyung has an upright attitude wherein she stays true to herself and what she strongly believes in. She has an alcoholic behavior but vowed to never drink again after In Hye confessing her embarrassment towards her sister's drunk behavior. When she put her mind into something she wanted, she continues to persevere to achieve success. She's very smart that even her picky/judgmental rich grand aunt admits and sees hope among the 3 sisters. In Kyung knows how to do stocks too and actually make money from them so I think she has huge opportunity to become rich one day if only she tried to. She is indeed full of herself. 


The eldest, Oh In Joo, on the other hand... I feel real pity for her. She wanted to do something for her family but she couldn't because she didn't know how in the first place. She's soft hearted and easily fooled by many people which are few reasons why their grand aunt didn't like her the most. However, thanks for her gullible yet kind self, she managed to befriend and get fooled by Jin Hwa Young who happened to stole 70 billion won and put it under her name. lol I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse. Still, I'm rooting for her for some reason but I want her to upgrade herself in a good way too and not be devoured completely by greed. 


As for the youngest sibling, she's the one that I don't like so far... but I don't think I could blame her either. She encountered a lot of rich people for coming into a prestigious Art School thanks to her talent, but because of that she begun comparing herself to others and started neglecting her own family. It breaks my heart but I fully understand where she's coming from... she wanted 'change' to come into her life and she knows that her sisters would only drag her down if she remain with them. Sigh... 

So far, I'm liking the plot and twists of this drama and I'll continue to watch it till the end.... hopefully. kkk

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments