Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Suzy Outsmarted Kim Joon Han In Anna | Episodes 5 & 6 Quick Recap


Gosh. This mini series of Suzy surely is one of my favorite acting work that she had done. I get to see diverse emotions from Suzy and they all affected me, really. I'm really impressed by her in this drama Anna. The story itself wasn't a bore either, I didn't feel that in every moment of each episodes. There are only 6 episodes of this drama based on Asian Wiki so it already ended by now. Tbh, I can't get enough of it yet but I know that how it ended is the best way to conclude Anna. 


Though it's crazy how Yumi is still out there and the possibilities that she'll scam people again is limitless. After all, Yumi will always do everything she sets her mind to and she's one of those people who lie even in the diary that no one else reads. These two phrases in the introduction of every episode says a lot about Yumi so I don't really trust her that she'll never scam anyone again. The fact that she didn't return to South Korea and did not receive punishment for lying about her identity, and now living as someone else to new strangers in another country, that alone speaks a lot how she's up to lying again. She's done with South Korea, so U.S. is her next. lol We don't know really. 

I honestly thought that she has learned her lesson when she said that "You'll only realize after you get it whether you really wanted it or not" and then came to her bestfriend journalist to confess about everything. She did all these after that scene where she met face to face with the real Anna/Lee Hyun Joo again in her dream or imagination where the real Anna told her that she needed to be lucky every time in order to survive. So I think she realized how she'll never be at ease knowing that there are still people who knew about the real Anna's identity and hers separately. There will always be two people when it comes to Anna. 


The biggest threat to her at that time was her very own crazy husband, Ji Hoon. Due to immense pressure, restrictions, paranoia and guilt, she was pushed to give up her fake identity as professor Anna. Ji Hoon knew all along that she was fake and so despite Yumi wanting to reveal everything to the public, she's being stopped by him. Ah seriously, I really like the tension between the two. They know each other's scandalous secrets, they're basically at each other's neck. Ji Hoon, being a powerful public figure, has control over their relationship and secrets and so I could fully understand Yumi if she wanted to give up everything just to quit her involvement with Ji Hoon.


However, Ji Hoon's madness is on another level from her. He really won't let Yumi get away from him even at times where Yumi had to go for the last hours of her mother. Dang, he's ruthless! He's way scarier than he looks. Well, he's already scary to me appearance wise, so imagine now how scary he really is. His gentle looks really vanishes whenever he gets irritated nor didn't get what he wanted. Those kinds of people really are scarier to me. Anyways, as I was saying, I'd totally go for it just like Yumi if I had a chance like that in the car scene. lol Yumi really did outsmart him at that, Ji Hoon underestimated her and let his guard down.


As much as I'm impressed with Suzy's acting here, I also am with Kim Joon Han who acted as Ji Hoon. The first and last I saw of him was actually Hospital Playlist. He was a gentle person there black and white, but in Anna.. he's totally the opposite of it. I think I really fell in love with him in this drama, Anna. Just like I've said before, I really have a thing with bad boys. kkkk 

Despite only 6 episodes, I'm beyond satisfied watching this drama. I really liked it a lot and the vibe it sends to me while I was watching. Totally recommended to all!

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments