Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Seo Hyun Jin Reciprocates Hwang In Yeop's Feelings In Why Her? Episode 9


Gosh, I was smiling and giggling almost the entire episode. This is what happens when the director and writer of this drama shows us the soft side of Oh Soo Jae more. And yup, she's only like that to the people she loves and cares about, let's thank Gong Chan for that too. Akk, seriously, I am so in love with this pair. I have nothing but admiration and jealousy over this couple. Admiration because they heal and complete each other and jealousy over that fact that I just said. Ahh I wish I have what they have too. lol 

Even though the admission of Oh Soo Jae's feelings towards Gong Chan was expressed vaguely in words, I still find it really sweet. I mean, to have a strong person who always has her guard up to confess her feelings towards you really means the world. Even though they are very intelligent too, finding the right words to express their feelings could be really difficult. Thankfully, Gong Chan could read her like an open book and took the initiative in telling her that he understood what was said by that cute peck on her lips. Kyaaa and Oh Soo Jae's reaction was priceless! They sweet moments then escalated quickly as they shared a passionate kiss and opened their hearts about hiding a huge secret to one another. 


I'm honestly quite nervous about their set-up as their relationship progress. I know that they aren't ready yet to reveal their past but knowing that Oh Soo Jae has tons of enemies, the secrets they were hiding may be unveiled in a wrong time that could cause their relationship on the line. But even so, I believe that if they really love each other, they would be able to accept each other's past no matter what the time is. For Gong Chan, I think he will accept the truth right away. Though I just know that he would react immaturely, get enraged and he may take a very dangerous path to avenge Oh Soo Jae. This is just a guess of course. 

As for Oh Soo Jae, she's the one I'm worried about. Worried, not because I doubt her love for Gong Chan, but worried that she might get hurt so much after finding out that Gong Chan was once her client Kim Dong Gu who she lost a trial with. I don't think she would be angry though, I think she would pity him instead. Also, once Gong Chan was exposed to be an ex-convict (even though he was proven innocent later on), Oh Soo Jae's enemies might use Gong Chan's past to inflict more pain to her. Once a strong woman finds the one she cares and loves the most, she would do anything to protect it. I'm afraid that Oh Soo Jae would crumble again once that happened. 


Though, I think Gong Chan is strong enough to not let that happen at all. Besides he got the whole legal clinic team to support him if Oh Soo Jae's enemies turned their heads towards him and attack. I don't think Gong Chan would want to ruin Oh Soo Jae's strong demeanor in front of her enemies just because of him. 

Geez, I'm so excited of what will happen next! Ahhhh! I wanna see the next episode, quick! 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments