Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Seo Hyun Jin Discovers Hwang In Yeop's Biggest Secret In Why Her? Episode 10


Okay, I was just celebrating the previous episode and now my heart is heavy after this episode. Sigh! It ended so fast as everything went more complicated. I thought that their secrets would be revealed by Oh Soo Jae's enemies but I guess we have to thank Choi Yoon Sang for preventing that. There really are some secrets that will be revealed naturally without effort and that's how Oh Soo Jae found out about Gong Chan being Kim Dong Gu. 

Seriously, if I were Oh Soo Jae, I would really freak out seeing that board at the roof deck too. I mean, seeing my own picture and those people around me, I would totally misunderstand everything tand think Gong Chan has an ulterior motive for reaching out to me. Worst, having a relationship with me. Daaamn... We need Oh Soo Jae to get Gong Chan explain first, please! Akk my heart is breaking already seeing the preview for the next episode. 

I knew it that Oh Soo Jae would be hurt because of it but I still hope their promise of still staying by each other's side after knowing their own heavy secrets would not end up in vain. Please not become one of those empty promises. 


To be honest, this episode really made my heart ache for Gong Chan. His painful past came back to him because of her mother and now the incident in Yeongpyeong District. He has no one to turn to and the love of his life was too busy with her own work to listen to him. I think he was about to confess to him when he asked for that 3 minutes of her time. Sigh. Of course, I'm not blaming Oh Soo Jae for this since Gong Chan knew to himself how important 'work' is for Oh Soo Jae. He knew her intention behind it and yet chose to be in a relationship with her. It's just unfortunate for Gong Chan that his secrets unfolded like that. Sigh. But still, Oh Soo Jae had been supported by Gong Chan for a long time without asking anything in return, I was hopeful that she would understand but I guess that ain't their reality yet. 


I hope they can settle this and not break up in the end. I know that their love is stronger than this.

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments