Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee El | A Quick Guide To The Cast Of My Liberation Notes

After talking about the boys of My Liberation Notes' lead stars, it's time to talk about the girls now. If you haven't seen my quick guide to the cast of My Liberation Notes that I made, make sure to check them out!

It will be Lee El first before we talk about Kim Ji Won. To be honest, when I started writing this article, I really had no idea who Lee El was. I was so sure that I haven't seen her in any drama other than My Liberation Notes but I was very wrong. lol I was surprised to find out that I've already seen her way before My Liberation Notes! I just didn't know it was her back then because I had no idea who she was  when I watched that HIT DRAMA! 

Anyways, I'm sure that some of you will be as surprised as I am when you read thoroughly. 

Let's get to know now Lee El!

Personal Life and Career
  • Lee El was born on June 26, 1982 and her birth name is Kim Ji Hyun. 
  • She debuted as an actress in a thriller film called Secret (2009) while Good Job, Good Job (2009) in a television series where she worked with her 'father' in My Liberation Notes, Chun Ho Jin and The Penthouse star Uhm Ki Joon. 
  • Before getting her first ever main role, Lee El first participated in a LOT of television dramas and films with only supporting, if not guest, roles.
  • She was known for acting as Lee Byung Hun's ill-fated love in a film called Inside Men (2015) where she also got nominated as Best Supporting Actress in the 53rd Grand Bell Awards.
  • She got recognized and nominated in the category Golden Acting, Actress in a Special Project Drama in the 35th MBC Drama Awards for Monster (2016).
  • Lee El acting as Sam Shin in Goblin (2017) also left a great impression of her.
  • After several years, Lee El finally got her first main role in a movie called What A Man Wants (2018) and in a television drama called Matrimonial Chaos (2018) where she acted alongside Son Seok Ku and got a nomination in the 2018 KBS Drama Awards for Excellence Award, Actress in a mini series.
  • She also has a supporting role in the comeback drama of Lee Seung Gi called A Korean Odyssey (2017)
  • For her newer projects, she got nominated for Best Supporting Actress in the 42nd Blue Dragon Film Awards in The Call (2020).
  • She participated also in the Netflix's Love and Leashes (2022).
  • But after her long list of supporting roles that she portrayed, having another main role in the promising drama called My Liberation Notes (2022) surely is a breakout role for her. Not only did it gave her recognition across the Kdrama world but also it showcases her excellent acting skills. 

Dating History
  • In May 2018 and June 2019, Lee El was caught twice in a dating rumor with Amadeus co-star Kim Jae Wook but both parties denied it.
  • It started when Lee El posted an Instagram photo of a shirtless Kim Jae Wook on her Instagram account and later deleted it after she experienced backlash from the netizens. This happened in May 2018.
  • Then in June 2019, netizens speculated that she was dating him due to a misunderstanding with another Instagram post of her wearing a ring. It just so happened that the company that sold the ring to Lee El posted also another picture of a man buying a ring. Netizens only speculated that it was Kim Jae Wook on the photo and begun circulating the dating rumors of both artists. 

Comments
  • Reading her dating history, I can't help but feel annoyed with the netizens. They're scary! They should get a life and leave celebrities alone.
  • I told you, I was surprised to see her acting portfolio because Goblin is one of my favorite dramas of all time and I also got a 'cool' impression of her there... so waaah I'm so shocked it was her. I'm amazed!
  • I do think that Lee El's character Yeom Gi Jeong in My Liberation Notes is cool too. I really like her strong personality there despite her messy, crazy way of thinking and exaggerating reactions. She's still so awesome especially when she acted fitting to her age in the drama. lol
  • Like Lee Min Ki, she's also a versatile actor who has lots of experience in portraying different roles. I hope to see her again in an extraordinary acting projects, she's very entertaining to watch.
  • And can I say that she's just so pretty? She's very stylish when it comes to fashion too. 
More photos of Lee El:







---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments