I know that Wendy is in a good facility, her house probably during her quarantine and I hope that she's resting and eating well to fight the disease. Wendy, please be well... you are a ball of sunshine for us so without you we're all sad. I hope you'll be able to recover fast and not think so much about work and those people who are worried for you. But knowing your personality.. this is quite close to impossible, right? Still, try to have a peace of mind and rest really well. Ah, I love you Wendy! Stay healthy always!
April 3, 2022
Red Velvet's WENDY Tested Positive For COVID-19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
A Bona Fide Killer Is More Than Just an Assassin Story | HIGHLY RECOMMENDED KDRAMA
It’s been a while since I’ve given a HIGHLY recommended K-drama here on the blog, and here it is! This is the one for me this year! At first...
-
I seriously am getting crazy while doing this Olympic stadium.. fuck.. why does it have to be this HUGE.. I honestly wanted to just put this...
-
I've been really curious about Lee Ji Ah since I saw her from the k-drama, My Mister. Although her character is spiteful there due to he...
-
In the episode 3 of SBS Friday drama aired last June 18, Logan Lee (Park Eun Seok) relayed a confidential message to Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene) ab...






No comments:
Post a Comment