Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Nam Joo Hyuk Is Starting To Have Feelings For Kim Tae Ri In Twenty-Five, Twenty-One Episode 4


As the story progresses with Baek Yi Jin (Nam Joo Hyuk) struggling yet adjusting to his new lifestyle, it's actually becoming evident how he's being dependent on Na Hee Do (Kim Tae Ri) with regards to being his anchor. To be honest, if I were to compare it with reality, it's really good to have that someone you can open up fully about your problems without any inhibitions. I actually have an experience of being so closed off with my struggles and feelings that it's eating me wholly and it's something that's not really good for my mental health. So when that someone came to my life and served as my anchor, someone that has no malice nor judgment, someone that's actually genuine to help me with my life, it felt like my life struggles lightened up. And it felt like I really have that someone that will stay by my side through it all for the rest of my life. That is why I really am grateful and also trying my best to return the favor, not because he asked for it but because I want to make him feel the way he makes me feel when he's helping me out. Uhhh.. nope we're not lovers or anything... we're just really true friends that care for each other. That's the difference between me and Baek Yi Jin. 

I do think that Baek Yi Jin's starting to have feelings for Na Hee Do. It's really beginning to become obvious especially on that scene where there was a power outage while they were talking after fencing with each other. The way he looked at Na Hee Do is really full of appreciation and love. I don't really blame him for having such a feeling of wanting to have that someone that served as your anchor to be by your side always and for wanting to return the happiness he's feeling because of her. I can fully understand that but I can really tell you guys, based on my experience, that it's also possible to have this kind of set-up between male and female only as just platonic as well. Just really good friends, you know? I'm not against Yi Jin feeling things for Hee Do, it's just that.. it could have been different than just to incline to love relationship with this kind of story. But yeah... I like what they're still having so... Let's just go with the flow!


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments