Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

The Penthouse 2 Tops Weekly Most Buzzworthy Drama List (March 22 - 28)


At this rate we already know that The Penthouse 2 will reign this ranking in their entire airing period. Not surprising. The finale episode will air this Friday (April 2), and I can already foresee that it will remain on its no. 1 spot on the Weekly Most Buzzworthy Drama and Cast Members as I'm expecting that this episode would record their highest viewership rating like it did in season 1. 

The Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Drama for March 22 - 28 :

1. The Penthouse 2

2. Joseon Exorcist 
3. Vincenzo
4. River Where The Moon Rises
5. Mouse
6. Navillera
7. Beyond Evil
8. Sisyphus: The Myth
9. Oh My Ladylord
10. Miss Monte Cristo

Joseon Exorcist being the center of controversy and getting cancelled, I thought it's the one that would top this ranking. I'm surprised that it only got to 2nd spot. I really have no words for The Penthouse 2, I mean, they just shrug off the heat that the Korean drama world was in and just go with whatever awesomeness they were doing, which is creating buzz (a worthy one). I'm sad that Joseon Exorcist was cancelled but we can't do anything with that now, at all.

The Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Cast Members For March 22 - 28 are: 

1. Lee Ji Ah (The Penthouse 2)


2. Uhm Ki Joon (The Penthouse 2)
3. Eugene (The Penthouse 2)
4. Song Joong Ki (Vincenzo)
5. Kim So Yeon (The Penthouse 2)
6. Kim Hyun Soo (The Penthouse 2)
7. Park Eun Seok (The Penthouse 2)
8. Lee Seung Gi (Mouse)
9. Ok Taecyeon (Vincenzo)
10. Song Kang (Navillera)

Once again, Lee Ji Ah tops this ranking as she should. The previous episode was like Shim Su Ryeon dropped the dynamite to all other characters of The Penthouse, it's mouth gasping episode where Lee Ji Ah lead. 

And hello Taecyeon, my love. I'm a hottest since 2PM debut so I'm so happy that he's regaining popularity aside from being a member of a boy idol group. Yes I know he's been acting for a while now, but after Dream High, I wasn't attracted to watch him in his other acting works. It was only with Vincenzo that I was able to find my way back to him. lol

He's in the same agency as So Ji Sub (I think he also owned this company), so I'm sure he's being handled well and I'm happy they gave them the opportunity to join the casts of Vincenzo. His character as the cruel Jang Han Seo really fits him so well and I'm no longer questioning why he actually entered this ranking where only Vincenzo co-star Song Joong Ki represents previously. He's on fire in the recent episodes which I love so much! Congrats, Taecyeon! Well deserved!


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments