Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Joseon Exorcist's Jang Dong Yoon In Talks To Star In A New KBS Project

Jang Dong Yoon's latest drama Joseon Exorcist is about to premiere only tonight and we already have reports about him in talks with a new project called Oasis. He is indeed a busy man this year 2021! According to his agency, DongYi Company, he received an offer to star in Oasis as a lead character that's set in an 80's/90's, a period filled with people who are living with wrong social values, fierce life and several conflicts. 

The drama was written by Jung Hyung Soo (The Jingbirok: A Memoir of Imjin War 2015) and will be directed by Yoon Sung Sik (Mr. Queen 2020). Oasis is scheduled to be aired second half of 2021.

I've seen Jang Dong Yoon first in the action/thriller drama called Search (2020) and since then I'm totally interested to whatever he does. I am not really into the genre of Joseon Exorcist but I will still look into it before I decide whether I will watch it or not. All for Jang Dong Yoon, I'm just hoping that it'll be something that I would really love to watch without me dropping it in the middle just like what I did to other kdramas. lol Fighting, Jang Dong Yoon!

Read also: Jang Dong Yoon | Quick Guide To The Cast Of Kdrama 'Search'


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments