Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Vincenzo Soars To An All Time High Nationwide Viewership Rating With Episode 10

That's what I'm talking about! I may have not been writing a review from the previous episodes of this Kdrama but I still am watching it! Vincenzo finally beats its own nationwide viewership rating record of 11.082% from episode 6 with 11.375% from March 21's episode 10! The growing affection of Vincenzo and Hong Cha Yong for each other probably added to the viewers' interests and the brutality of Babel's real Chairman Jang Jun Woo just makes everything way even more appealing. If we'll look into it, Vincenzo being the mafia's consigliere ain't any less brutal than Jang Jun Woo either. They are of the same feather! Their face-off is what I'm all anticipating in this whole series! 

Now that Vincenzo and Jang Jun Woo found out about each other's real identity, the real battle between the two starts now in the next episode! I am rooting for Vincenzo, and I think we all are but, I feel really nervous for Vincenzo. He's growing affection now for Hong Cha Yong that makes him less invincible than he was once before. He could kill anyone without a blink of an eye before but now he has became soft with Hong Cha Yong's presence. Love and affection are what Vincenzo was looking for before he became that heartless mafia consigliere and now that he has found them in Hong Cha Yong, I'm afraid that it'll make him weak. Sooner or later, Jang Jun Woo would find out about this weakness and probably use it against him. The question though is, if Jang Jun Woo can really hurt Cha Yong? Is it only me but, why do I feel like Jun Woo really has feelings for her? Hmm... that'll be more interesting if it's true!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments