This is it! This is the start! All of the waiting and difficult time has now passed and we're about to see an even more beautiful and stronger Wendy in the upcoming days. We are all excited to see her again as a solo artist and the main vocalist of Red Velvet. There were rumors circulating around too that, soon, Red Velvet is currently preparing for a comeback! Finally! This is something to rejoice and celebrate! Such a wonderful Christmas gift to all of us Wendyluvs and Reveluvs.
December 23, 2020
Wendy of Red Velvet Graces Harper's Bazaar Korea January 2021 Issue | Her 3rd Solo Photoshoot To Date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
A Bona Fide Killer Is More Than Just an Assassin Story | HIGHLY RECOMMENDED KDRAMA
It’s been a while since I’ve given a HIGHLY recommended K-drama here on the blog, and here it is! This is the one for me this year! At first...
-
I seriously am getting crazy while doing this Olympic stadium.. fuck.. why does it have to be this HUGE.. I honestly wanted to just put this...
-
I've been really curious about Lee Ji Ah since I saw her from the k-drama, My Mister. Although her character is spiteful there due to he...
-
In the episode 3 of SBS Friday drama aired last June 18, Logan Lee (Park Eun Seok) relayed a confidential message to Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene) ab...












No comments:
Post a Comment