Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Ji Ah Is Where The Main Part Of Imoogi Lies | Tale Of The Nine Tailed Episode 12


My faith for this drama is coming back and it's all thanks to this episode. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time watching, the twist is finally coming to light and sub-characters are well used. Life saver for this drama, I would say! The part where Yoo Ri stabbed Lee Rang multiple times really broke my heart, the flashback at the early part of the episode was such a great build up. I get to finally notice how powerful and hateful the Imoogi really is because of that.

Also, we all know that a part of the Imoogi lies within Ji Ah's body, right? But this info didn't really dwell with me how severe the situation is until this episode. I mean, all along I thought we're after Terry and that his existence is the one we should extinguish so we could save Ji Ah but heck I was so wrong! Damn, such a great twist! So how is Lee Yeon going to save her? We might see some de ja vu, Lee Yeon killing Ji Ah again? I guess not! It's what this story is solving after all, striving for Lee Yeon and Ji Ah's happy ending. Or will there really be a happy ending for them? I could only hope!

Everything seemed to be interesting to me now. This episode is such a great turning point for me especially my outlook towards Ji Ah and Lee Yeon's love story and ending. 4 more episodes left for this show and I'm truly excited for what's gonna happen next!

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments