Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Nam Joo Hyuk Got Caught By Bae Suzy & Kang Han Na in Start-Up Episode 4


I surely didn't expect Do San getting busted this early but somehow I'm relieved that it already happened. Maybe because as the episode 4 progresses showing how much Do San, Ji Pyeong and Dal Mi enjoy each other's company, I've already envisioned the hurtful consequences that it may cause in the end once the secret has been discovered, most especially to Dal Mi. So somehow, I'm grateful that it has been revealed. However, we're not sure up to what extent Do San disclosed. I'm having a feeling that not everything of it, so I'm still tensed about it. Gosh! I need episode 5 now! 

On the other hand, I'm not sure if you noticed but the logo of Sandbox is a small girl on the swing. Does it mean Yoon Sun Hak, the one in charge of Sandbox, got the idea from Dal Mi and In Jae's father's story? I believe so! Omg, this revelation is making me emotional for the father's achievement. His legacy continues, that's good news for me.

The next episode seems like we'll be having more complications between the four characters. Dal Mi competing with In Jae and Do San competing with Ji Pyeong. Are we ready for it? All I know is that this drama is giving me so much entertainment and makes me feel various emotions so I'm sure I'm not gonna drop it along the way. The important factor in staying for a drama or any show, I think, is the undying curiosity to know more about how everything would progress and I'm very much sure that I have that for this drama.



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments