Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee Dong Wook And Jo Bo Ah's DAZED Magazine Feature

I almost flipped when I saw these pictures especially this first one that I'll share with you. I don't know why but it feels like their connection is much stronger in these photos than in the drama. lol Probably because this is intense! Ahh!

Aside from showcasing the Tale Of The Nine Tailed leads' breathtaking visuals, the magazine also talked about how the two relied on each other while filming. Despite getting acquainted only through Tale Of The Nine Tailed drama, Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah constantly praised each other's personality on the magazine. 

Lee Dong Wook stated:
I learned that Bo Ah is very mature, thoughtful, and deep. She’s so dependable that I rely on her a lot on set, to the extent that there are actually times when it seems like I’m the younger one.

Jo Bo Ah stated:
Even though he’s my senior by far, he treats me like an older brother, in a familiar way that makes me feel really comfortable. He’s also very considerate and tries to go along with my flow in terms of conversation or working style. Both during today’s shoot and during filming for the drama, I also rely on him a lot.





They both look gorgeous, right? They really have some chemistry and I hope that it will show in the drama with such intensity. 

Lee Dong Wook, even though in his late 30s, still looked so fine. He aged like a fine wine!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments