Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

I Like MAMAMOO!


Okay this is it guys! I have yet another late discovery in my kpop fandom. Damn it. Anyways, it's about Mamamoo!!! Ah that group's songs are so addictive and just my type! Every members are oozing with confidence and they have the right to wear that because they have talents! I swear, no one in that group is a left out when it comes to singing and dancing. I'm currently listening to them with every bits of what they have released as of the moment in youtube and surely I have no regrets if I will stan this group along with my beloved Red Velvet. 

In all honesty, I've already known MAMAMOO way back just like my history with Red Velvet. But I just fully appreciated them this mid year of 2020 and it's all thanks to their hit song, HIP as well as their constant connection with Red Velvet. 

Seulgi and Moonbyul has collaboration in year 2018 called, Selfish. I've been listening to that so I kinda know Moonbyul way before. As for Solar, who I've discovered was when the news came out that it was Solar who helped Wendy during her accident and just last night during their V-Live, Solar expressed her desire to be close with Wendy! Wah! That news makes me overjoyed, finally, our Wendy will have yet another friend aside from Red Velvet members and Sejeong. lol It has been a while since another one has been added to that friend's list of Wendy. hahaha! Don't get it wrong though, Wendy is really charming and friendly and nice, it's just that, she's so shy that it's difficult to get closer to her. At least now, there are people voicing out their interest in her and I'm very happy about that. 

If you heard MAMAMOO, there is no way you wouldn't know the name Hwasa. Due to her undeniable charisma, she was able to swoon everyone off their feet. She managed to get collaboration with JYP and numerous solo projects. I've seen her also on the TV program called I Live Alone and it's quite fascinating to see her daily life outside that heavy character when she's performing as an idol. And of course, I haven't heard much about the details of her work, but I've known the name Wheein as well. I'll definitely check her out more to get to know her but I take it still a good news that I know everyone's names in the group. It just meant that the individuals shine despite being in a group and that's what matters.

Here are the songs I've mentioned and the others that really hooked me up with them! Go try them out as well! I still am on the verge of discovering more of their songs, so this list would probably be altered in the future. Or maybe in another blog entry.





The collab of Moonbyul and Red Velvet's Seulgi here:


Oh guys! Shocks! Have I told you guys how much I REAAALLLYYY love Hwasa's new song called Maria! whoah!! THAT ONE IS OUTSTANDING!! It's so charismatic, has sexy vibe and the lyrics is superb! And I can't deny the fact the friendship in this group outshines as well. For me, as a new fan of MAMAMOO I've heard already how close they are to one another. They somehow reminds me of Red Velvet when it comes to close relationship of the members. Okay, why am I bringing this up? It's all because at the end of Hwasa's solo MARIA music video, all the members came out and I was like 'damn wait, I'm gonna cry'. 😂😆😭

That's it for now! I'll definitely write more about them in the future so make sure to come by once in a while MooMoos!


Comments