Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

EXO-SC 1 Billion Views (Sehun & Chanyeol)

Guys and gals, this is it. I am so freaking in love with Sehun and Chanyeol!!! Ahhhh! God!! Okay, more on Chanyeol's side but damn these men are so fcking fine!!! Ugh..

This is my first time to really appreciate them closely. Like, wow! Just wow! It's been a long time since I've watched and listened to EXO up close like this again, and I'm so shocked how Chanyeol and Sehun matured visually and improved vocally! And I am so freaking in love now! Ahhhh

Excuse my reactions if it's too much but heck this song's beat and Sehun and Chanyeol are so seeeeeexyyy!!!!! Their voices and the groove just matched so well and I cannot move on from this! It feels like you just wanna feel the vibe of this song and just dance with them. 

Chanyeol, please marry me!!! Ahhhhhhh 



Tbh, I've never been so absorbed to any boy group out there, like I am right now to EXO-SC. I love this sub unit, this kind of music and the visuals of Sehun and Chanyeol are overwhelming and its enough for me to lose my mind!!! SM should really expose them to this kind of music wherein their voices would stand out. They are great in rapping, that's a fact, but the way they use their voices in this song is just so appealing and I find it more captivating. Wow! Chanyeol, you sexy man. And Sehun!!!! Wahhh you grew up so fine! 


I am so happy that I gave this sub unit a try to listen to. It was actually around the same period of comeback of RV's sub unit IS, so I was hesitating at first. But I did anyway and it's a wonderful decision!! It's my first time to hear to Sehun and Chanyeol like this, so please excuse me for over reacting like this. Count me in as a new fan now. New EXO-L here!!! 


I think I seriously fell for Chanyeol in this era/unit. I'm so whipped for him. He looked so handsome, cute and sexy at the same time!! Like, how is that even possible?? His voice feels like it's seducing me!!! Ahhh! It has that kind of feeling to me. Lol. I'm sorry! 🤭😆🤣 This is getting out of hand! 🔥Sehun looked good and did amazing too, but Chanyeol really caught me here. For some reason, he suddenly became so charismatic to my eyes, my ears and my heart. ❤💗 Ahhhh I love you, Chanyeol. 


Go stream their latest song here:

Comments