Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

IU & Yeo JIn Goo Reunited in 2020! House on Wheels Episode 7

Have you guys watched the recent 2 episodes of House On Wheels which Yeo Jin Goo takes part as a regular? Apparently, Jin Goo invited our IU to be their guest and they shoot their recent episodes with her. 

When I saw the picture Jin Goo posted on his instagram wherein IU also commented, I was really surprised because it has been a while since those two had an interaction in social media. 


Also, I didn't really expected much to see them together again after their Hotel Del Luna drama, but I guess after seeing this, my Manchan shipper heart just went alive and I am very much satisfied with this. I also am grateful that Jin Goo, who IU described to be a person who doesn't ask for favors, asked her to guest on the show! And because of that, we're able to see how great their chemistry is not just in drama but in a household setting as well. Let me thoroughly discuss that in detail below:

House on Wheels, Episode 7

We all know that IU is Jin Goo's guest in the house, reason that he's really attentive to all of IU's actions. Everyone especially Jin Goo, did his best in order to make IU feel comfortable and feel at home. But there really something genuine about those two's actions with each other that you can't help but wonder if there really is something in between them or maybe they are just that really close. Whatever it is, I just feel at ease watching them because they look like domestic couple. Jin Goo is always on the look-out for IU and IU also tries to be useful for him during his struggles. It just make my heart melt! Did I mention how incredibly sweet they are with each other? Like all the time? Ah! They looked like the 'relationship goal' that everyone seeks for! I honestly dreamed of this setting on a small house where you could go wherever you'd like with the one you love, I've really fantasized about that. Which is why, I'm just so happy to see that my favorite on-screen couple made me able to see what that fantasy would look like in reality. I wish I could do that in the future with my partner. Yayks!

The show started with Jin Goo stating facts about IU like, she doesn't like coffee and likes sweet stuff. Stating her birth name when his companion asked for it, and also stated that he calls her by that name but he used to call her Jang Man Wol (IU's character) when they were working together in Hotel Del Luna. And everything else is magic! lol Gosh, every scene they have are my favorite. Here are my favorite scenes from Episode 7:

1. When IU kept asking whether Jin Goo is okay, and he suddenly just smiled so brightly at the attention and care. Ahhh! So cute Jin Goo!

2. That part where they talk about coffee and then suddenly Dong Il said he want to be part of that family, when IU said her family does not know how to give right reaction to her father who just gave them a nice brewed coffee. And then Jin Goo suddenly said he'll do his best out of nowhere. So everyone's reaction was like:


3. Their constant teasing because of bugs. It shows that Jin Goo is afraid of bugs when they encounter it in the car when they went to their paragliding destination.


4. When they are bout to do paragliding, IU was so nervous that Jin Goo made a fool of himself so obviously to make the situation lighter. IU saw Jin Goo's effort and even remarked You're trying to make me relax.

5. When IU teared up when she was already paragliding. We all know that when someone does something unforgettable, the one she did the action with would be remembered as well. And I'm so happy that she did it with him. They even called out to each other. AHHH! They are so sweeet!

Despite taking turns, and IU jumped out first, Jin Goo and her managed to still meet at the same altitude!

6. That cute scene too, where they were looking at the others still paragliding. Go play this short clip and you'll see!

7. When they really looked like a couple when they seat at the driver and passenger seats. And that look from Jin Goo just gave him away! 

8. When Jin Goo prepared the raw beef, and both of them just can't stop the loving gaze! Whoah!


That's it for this episode. I will make another blog entry about the Episode 8 where MOST of my favorite scenes are!! You shouldn't miss that one out too!

The first photo which is also this post's thumbnail is actually from Episode 8 and that one is part of my favorites from that episode! And you'll find out why but I think the caption says it all! waaaa Jin Goo-yah!!!!

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments