Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

ARCHI JAPAN - Youtube

Hi there again. Today I just wanted to discuss about the youtube channel that I created called ARCHI JAPAN by KPEP. I've been active posting several 3D videos there because aside from practicing myself doing 3D models and renders, I also wanted to share those output with everyone. And I think you guys will be interested in my channel as well since the content revolves around ANIME 3D Models and HOUSE Designs.

Some of you already know that I am an architect by profession. I may look like I'm crazy fangirling over idols here but I actually am a professional. lol But anyways, setting that aside, I am here to tell you guys that I will post and share my archi japan videos here on the blog as well to widen my audience. (just in case someone is really searching these kind of stuff on the internet) I think it's about time to make use of all the stuff I created in my younger years to help me out on my journey in advertising my youtube videos. Haha! It's really great that I've been on the loose when I was younger, creating all the stuff I know would bring happiness to myself and at the same time still be useful in the future. I really am grateful for myself because of that. Just so you know, aside from this blog, I have several facebook fan pages that has over 5000 likes each and I won't be shy anymore to make use of those pages. So, if you want me to help you out also in advertising your stuff, then just message me and I'll see what I can do about that!

Today I will show you guys the ANIME 3D videos I made so far! I hope I could gain your subscription on the channel. Pretty please!

1. Simple House Design: NOBITA'S HOUSE TOUR (DORAEMON)
In this video, it shows the whole house design of Nobita's residence inside and out. If you are a huge Doraemon fan then, I know, you're gonna love this one.


The video has a fast pacing so I have decided to recreate and detail more the room of Nobita, so I also have a video called:

2. Nobita's Room (v.02) DORAEMON - ドラえもん のび太の部屋


3. Inside Kakashi's Room (NARUTO) カカシの部屋
I also created a 3D showing Kakashi's room. I really like this one as well as the music used, it's very calming. 

4. Shinchan & Nobita Are Neighbors?
This 3d model is to show what it would look like if Shinchan and Nobita live in the same neighborhood.

I've got so much more 3D Models and renders that I will share in the future. If you have requests, you could also message me and I'll try to make that one for you if I have more time.

See you there!




Comments