Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

AKB Update 2020 (Mayu's Retirement, Sayaka's Marriage Announcement, Acchan's Marriage Problems)

There were so many things I've learned lately about AKB48 and most of them are shocking in my perspective. Well, since I was a massive fan from a long time ago, up until now I am still following some news about them in my social media feed. I just wanted to write about them again just because I wanted to share to you guys some of my reaction over these shocking news I've learned.


First of all, about Watanabe Mayu's retirement to entertainment industry. The news actually blew up June 1 but I just only knew about this after a week or 2 from the announcement. The reason given was to focus more on the betterment of her health (both mental and physical). To be honest, I am not going to argue about that reason at all. She debuted along with the other members at a very young age in AKB48 and the pressure of the idol life and the ranking, I'm sure, took a toll on her mental health. I wish for her fast recovery at the same time a fulfilling life outside the entertainment.

2nd would be the shocking news I learned about Akimoto Sayaka. She's a half Japanese and Filipino, so she's someone special to my heart. Aside from that she was one of the members in AKB before that I found extremely funny. Like, funny that I would really laugh out loud. I could listen to his comedic remarks without cringing like I suffered from Takahashi Minami, lol. I really love Akimoto Sayaka, and I could only hope to see her more like. Such a sunshine. 

Oh I almost forgot, the news about her. Well, she's already married! Congratulations, Sayaka! She announced that to her official twitter last June 22, posting an image with her husband who happened to be the rapper PUNPEE. It was said that they marry last June 20, 2020. When I read about this news, I was really shock for some reason. Maybe because it's I wasn't expecting this anytime soon, like there were no signs or were there any? I honestly thought that it could be Tomomi Itano or Oshima Yuko that would enter first in the married club but it's Sayaka. But that was just a first reaction to it, but later on, I came to accept already 'coz we don't have a say on this anyway. lol I'm just so happy for her, and I could only wish that they would really last long forever. 


The next update that I'm about to tell here is about Maeda Atsuko. By the way, it's her birthday today! No wonder I was looking for news about her last night, it's like I've been reminded by the universe what event will unfold the next day, the timing is amazing. It's been a long time since I've been on time again remembering the birthday of Maeda. Before, since I was her biggest fan, I always make sure to welcome her birthday like it's Christmas or New Year's Eve but now of course everything has changed. Oh the nostalgia is kicking on me. Stop! Anyways, Happy Birthday Acchan!

So despite writing this during her birthday, the news that I'm about to say is quite unfitting. Well, it's about rumors that Maeda and her husband have been living separately since March this year and the reason was about regarding raising their child. I don't know how to react on this, but I could only hope they could resolve it anytime soon. They are both just young into that marriage thing, it's probably one of those husband and wife fights and I think it's a normal thing. So, hopefully the next news about them would be positive already.


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments