Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Keismagic Featuring Lee Ji Eun (IU)

Finally! I'm back with doing feature entry about certain person inside my fandom world! It has been a while! But this artist isn't really new to my fandom, in fact I've known her since the early years of her acting career but she was kinda overpowered by Suzy before so I was not able to appreciate her as much. (Dream High days) But now is different! She has gained huge popularity all around the world not just as good looking, not just as a singer but as an actress as well. She's the real total package! I mean, all these traits and talents she has are above average! She's like the epitome of being a total entertainer/performer.

Anyway, I think it's all about timing. And this is the right time to appreciate her, this is the right time wherein I have so much to tell about her. It's not really a great feeling writing about something or someone that is out of your current interest, right? It's really draining, so the time back then was not right for me to write about her. But since I have rediscovered IU through the recent drama Hotel Del Luna, I've also rediscovered a new deeper appreciation towards her. And that would become my inspiration in creating this blog entry. So without further ado, let me start this precious things. I'm very much enthusiastic in writing this one.


Name: Lee Ji Eun
Birthdate: May 16, 1993
Birthplace: Songjeong-dong, Seoul

Fun Facts:
  • IU signed to Loen Entertainment (now Kakao M) year 2007 as a trainee
  • She then debuted September 18, 2008 with Lost Child

  • Lee Ji Eun's stage name IU means "I &U can become one through music"
  • It was the song "Good day" from album "Real" that brought her international stardom year 2010

(I could still remember how popular she became because of this song. As she continuously nailed the 3 octave notes every live performances. She was always the headliner!)

  • She auditioned for JYP Entertainment but wast rejected. As years passed, Park Jin Young regretted this every time he sees IU. 
  • IU prefers not overly good looking as his ideal man. She wants a man that is serious but still has a good sense of humor. Should also know how and when to cheer someone up. 
  • Her favorite singers are Corinne Bailey Ray, A Great Big World, Thomas Dybdahl, Tamia, Kim Kwang Seok.
  • She likes BIGBANG's Taeyang
  • IU accidentally posted a photo of her and Eunhyuk who happened to be shirtless at that time on her Twitter around year 2012. 
  • She dated Chang Kiha for 4 years who was 11 years older than her. 
  • IU's BFFs are Yoo In Na (11 years older tjan her) and Suzy (1 year younger than her)
  • Based on IU, Yoo In Na is like her soulmate. She even made a song for her called You because she missed her friend badly while she was busy filming Scarlet Heart Ryeo.
  • IU's popular fanboys are: BTS's Jungkook, Song Seung Heon, Highlight's Yeseob, EXO's Suho & Kai, Super Junior's Eunhyuk & Heechul, Block B's Zico and many more!
  • IU's popular fangirls are:  TWICE's JeongYeon & Nayeon, Red Velvet's Wendy & Yeri and many more! 
  • Her Instagram name "dlwlrma" corresponds to the keys on keyboard which types her korean name Lee Ji Eun. 
  • IU's official fan club name is UAENA which signify the following: "U" means YOU, "AE" means LOVE and "NA" means ME. 
Those facts are just a few of thousands of facts out there on the internet. I just selected a few that's somehow very important for me to know as an IU fan. If there are other items that I found out interesting, then I'll just create a different blog entry about it. Yay!

Photo Section

IU baby pics!!! 
These photos I have collated all around the internet are just too cute to be true. Kyaaa!

Then she grows up a little. You come to notice already her visuals. She's a really pretty child!


 Here are some photos of her wearing her school uniforms.

 And so the random photos goes here! Enjoy and take care of your eyes, because too much visuals will come your way! lol


Still want more?!

And a lot more! lol This blog entry would be super long if I'll try to keep this up with the photos. So might as well go to her Instagram dlwlrma

Video Section
IU is a very passionate singer even before she was known to be a great actress. There are several songs with corresponding music videos that caught my liking and I know a lot of IU fans are also a huge fan of these MVs. So please do enjoy this selection of MVs I'm going to post in here. These are my favorites so far!

Through the Night

Dear Name

Ending Scene
(together with Kim Soo Hyun who she worked with in Dream High & The Producers)

My Old Story
Yes, I love all her videos where she's singing ballads! Damn that voice is so angelic!

But we also have the legendary ones..

BBIBBI

and I so love the concert mix version of this song/mv


Twenty Three
(I so love this music video!)

Palette

There's no way I'm not gonna include here my first 2 favorite songs from her!

You & I
The other one is Good day which I've already posted above this post.

The songs she sang for her dramas cannot be forgotten as well. They are like additional reasons why we are so hooked up with her dramas. Just shows how versatile she is as an artist! Ah I love IU's artistry!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

Post a Comment