Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Back With Writing Stuff

Hello there everyone! It has been a while, like 2 years have gone by without me posting anything in here. And I am apologizing for deactivating this blog for that whole 2 years. Maybe some of you were actually looking for the blog on its MIA days, that I'm quite not sure, but let's say that did happen. So, I'm sorry about that.
Anyway, hurray!!! I'm back at it again and this time I am surely going to try to post anything that comes to my mind. Well I won't be thinking too much about what to content, I would just write anything that is interesting for me. That has been the purpose of this blog from the very beginning so I'm not going to complicate things around here. Surely, that kind of overthinking made me quit or stopped writing because, you know, we over analyze everything to please everyone with what's in here. But that was the big mistake I've ever did and that realization hits me after 2 years of not writing anything. Lesson learned, as a self proclaimed writer, we just have to wear our hearts into writing and having fun while doing it. That serves a huge purpose to make us motivated and inspired. You just gotta love what you're doing and everything follows. Ahh cliche much but we all know it's true.

Ah.. To be honest, I'm still hesitating in posting here. It's though as if I'm not ready for some reason I won't tell. But, last night I suddenly feel like reading some of the articles I've written in here. And somehow my fun days flashes back in my mind and I just rediscovered how I was able to have fun without thinking other people's negative comments. You know what they say, that when you ignore people's negative comments you tend to go farther in your life. And that's some realization for me that I feel like I needed to share. I just had a great laugh and entertainment reading my blog entries here and up until now I can't believe how crazy I was once before. But I surely am very proud of my old self because of the crazy things I've done I have something to look back on. And knowing that I did what I love to do before without hesitations I won't have any regrets nor what ifs in my age today. Not that I'm old now, still.. Uhh you know what I'm saying....

So lately I have been really hooked up wit IVOS' new songs published in their youtube channel.. it suddenly made my music enthusiast self to be awaken by their songs.. Everything was absolutely great but my most fave would be this....I think its time to work on my guitar skills again.. coz its been years since I've held the guitar.. Its about time we have some fun again..right? yay!



This is a short post but..this is to inform you that I'll be active here again.. so let's share another round of craziness.. coz life is just about having fun despite all the shits in our adulthood. If you have blogs/websites out there just comment here the url and I'll surely help you to promote/feature that..

Bye for now..enjoy the song~~~

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:


Comments