Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

I'm an Architect!

I am back to inform you guys that I'm not just a mere fangirl and blogger any longer! Right now I passed our licensure examination and I am now an ARCHITECT! At least you can call me that now.

 Being an architect was my highest dream since I was in high school and come to think of it, I chose this because I thought it would suit the fact that I know how to just draw back then. But it was never just drawing when I finally reached college. I underestimated the course, more likely I was foolish. In college since I was unprepared on how everything really works in an Architecture course, I discovered that struggle was real. Haha I thought I was never good and satisfied with 'some' of our design plates, I came to a point where I've degraded myself because of negative thoughts that maybe Architecture really wasn't for me. But eventually, I came to learn how to improve my skills and knowledge about the field. I've tried to prove myself from time to time that this course is for me, I've surrounded myself with great friends that worked hard and are very passionate. And from then onwards, I have become stronger and I passed the course Architecture.

My conclusion over my adventure in college was that, when I was thinking that the course wasn't for me, it was just a manifestation that I wasn't working really hard. Always remember success can never be gained without pain and struggle. So I have to, I needed to improve and work on myself how to deal with everything else.

And from then, I managed to get my 2 years (claiming it lol) diversified work experience in order to take the board exams for Architecture. (a requirement) Oh! When I started working btw, I learned to love this field so much more!! It was really amazing to apply what you've learned from school. It's an awesome feeling especially when your hard work was being paid!!! You know what I mean. lol

Then there's the review. I enrolled in a review center of course, but sometimes there were days wherein you'll find not wanting to attend some class. I was like that, I don't really recommend it but it's up to you guys on how you feel that day. lol I'm telling you, reviewing for months definitely is cruel, you may think that's enough of a time but it's not. Also, there will be times where you can't think of anything but negative. All the pressure, the stress, you'll feel them all twice or more stronger than when you were studying in college. Of course, it's different from college! Your job, your future plans, your family, friends and everyone else rely on this. If I didn't do my best, if I didn't do good enough what would I become? It's more like that when it comes to my thinking. There will be times you'll just gonna cry! It's not weakness, it's normal. So just cry it all out! I remember clearly how I also cried the night before the 1st day of exams. I was really nervous and stressed! haha

All of us who reviewed for the exams for months, we did all the best we could. And we couldn't tell ourselves if we really did good enough. The exams' results may or may not answer that either, I believe so. Of course every examinees wanted to pass, and I bet we all undergone the same pain and struggle. I guess it's a matter of time, luck and God's will. And me passing means it's really my time! I claimed it though and it's really helpful if you demand for it. Prayers do work!

Also, if I have to give yet another tip with this. I'm a hundred percent sure to advice 'always find time to have fun'. Despite having major event in your life ahead, never forget to make yourself happy. As for me, fandom really did took part of this happiness I'm saying. lol I'm a fangirl so I guess that's understood already. It was never a waste of time to make yourself lie low sometimes, it really helps to ease your mind! Yasss!

Oh thank you, my Jung sisters!!!!


And to end up this blog entry, I would really like to thank everyone who had supported me. I already did and I will never get tired thanking them everyday. And of course, to God. I always tell everyone I'm not religious, I don't go to church every week either. But I know we have a connection, through prayers. I know it's not enough but still, I am grateful that I'm that strong to Him! Yeah!

ARCHITECT! WOOOO!!!

Oh so this is my first blog entry of the year 2015! And also sharing you guys my achievement for the year! I love it!!! Be prepared for my unleashed fangirl side again!!! woo!!!! yeah!!!

Comments