Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Confession

Hi! It has been a while right? I know, geez what is life if there is no fandom? ww Good thing no matter how busy I am right now in the real world, I still try to give small glances on my fandom. 

Before being so active in my work/career, I still can write and update stories, blog entries as fast as I could coz I have the time. But now, there seemed like I got no time anymore for fandom.

With all honesty I just cannot take the tiredness I feel right now because of work. It seemed like days just pass by and all I do is work and work, getting stressed and fcking frustrated at some client/projects' problems. Although I know it's good for my career as I am exposed to different opportunities/situations but still, sometimes I just feel like I wanted to have some break even just for a whole day without thinking about work. (oh let that be a whole week please) Yup, I have no breaks on weekends either. I am thinking of quitting at my part time job every Saturday since I am also working as a freelancer taking projects on my own. (don't forget my full-time work) Three jobs at the time is quite interesting, right? But trust me, if you're in the world of architecture, you're going to feel how I feel right now. So stressful.

I am so adventurous at all things I'm doing, I got greedy so I wanted to learn and earn a lot at the same time. (For the sake of Atsuko lol) Though I have been thinking that all these will be a huge problem for my health in the near future. So.. I therefore conclude, I stop ranting over here and get myself back to work. lolol

I don't know how to end this seriously.. hahaha oh well...


Have you guys seen Atsuko's 2014 calendar? Let me share to you guys what are my favorite photos of her in that calendar. Actually everything is lovely but these three are the best! Let me tell you why!


Comments

  1. Nice blog you have here, i spent my 2hrs reading all your blog from oct '11 to Jan '13. My eyes hurts.. *___*

    Tbh, I really came because of Acchan's pics. :P . Also i didnt get what P-pop means. Then a person commented in your blog Shabu pa!. Ohhh pinoy ka pala! hehe nice.!

    Pero it seems you are really tired from work. Konti n lng blog mo these past few months. Cant you drop the others. Aanhin pa ng kabayo ang damo kung wala ng ang kabayo. hehe. Pero kung kelangan at kaya naman eh di sige tuloy lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, you really read it from way back then? w that's cool but that's a real pain in the eyes.. and my entries are kinda crazy I hope you're still normal after reading them all. lol

      Hi there kababayan! Yeah apparently I'm trying to lessen some work by finishing them, not quitting them. w As of now I'll try to take everything as a challenge.. so yeah I guess I'm still on a straight path.. :) though I might forever rant over how tired I am from time to time on my future blog entries.. lololol be prepared XD

      Delete

Post a Comment