Featured Post

Chun Woo Hee Plans to Marry Jang Ki Yong for Wealth in The Atypical Family Episode 1 and 2

Wow another interesting on-going Kdrama is here, The Atypical Family starring Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee. Speaking of Jang Ki Yong, this drama marks to be his comeback acting project after getting discharge from the military last Feb 22, 2023. The Atypical Family also replaced Hide on its timeslot. Upon watching the first 2 episodes, without reading the synopsis, Bok Gwi Ju together with his family was born with different special powers. However they lost their superpowers due to their modern day problems/lifestyle. Bok Gwi Ju - special power is he can go back to a happy moment in the past and dwell in it but he cannot change the past. He knows that he cannot touch anything from the past either until Do Da Hae came into the picture. He lost his powers due to depression.  Bok mom - special power is she can forsee the future through dreaming, reason why they've acquired huge wealth. However, she lost her powers due to insomnia. This is the reason why she's so anxious about the

Happy 1st Anniversary to my AM Fandom!

OMG I almost forgot about it.. Atsuko and I already reached our 1st year anniversary!!!! wohooo! lol Actually it was April 30, 2012 when I admitted to myself that I like Maeda Atsuko already. It was the time I also discovered that she's already graduating too. lol Talk about painful experience in fandom right?

Oh gosh, good thing the timing of me changing a few things on my blog is right. Sorry Atsu, I was just really busy with work before so I almost forgot about it. huhu. But anyways it's better late than never. Happy Anniversary Atsuko! It's not just Atsuko now, it's AM&KEI!! woohoo


Oh dear I just love seeing her smile. It has already been a year for us, and I think my love for Maeda is still strong. I just wish it'll last forever ~creys

Since it's our anniversary I can become all cheesy and express how much I love her.

WARNING CHEESY LINES AHEAD! WARNING!

Atsuko has become an inspiration to me for this one year. She has set an image of a woman that is very dedicated to her dreams. A very courageous woman that's not afraid to come out of her shell and still capture everyone's heart while achieving her goal.

Her smile is definitely the brightest that didn't fail to give me energy throughout a long day of everyday. A smile that is incomparable to anyone, a smile that I'll definitely cherish.
Her voice and laughs had become the music in my ears, and her eyes are the ones that make me melt. (oh gosh so cheesy lol)

Atsuko is also the only person I want Takamina to marry. I think that's the best of all. I'll be the happiest. lol I hope Acchan won't fall in love to any other till she get on her 30s or 40s lololol. Go Takamina!! You know what to do.

And to end it all, I see Atsuko as my beautiful goddess that I'll forever worship. (d'awww) lol

Happy 1st Anniversary to my AM Fandom!!! (love love love love)

Here let me share a few favorite photos of her which I've slightly edited. =) This is to celebrate our 1st year Anniversary. lol



Comments

  1. LOL nice date!~ goes with my b-day ;)I guess I'll say gratz? xD hehehehe reading this was fun =3 and I kind of relate... I just found out about AKB January T_T and I'm keep telling myself why didn't I discover AKB like earlier T_T I drown my sorrow by watching the all of there variety shows before all of the graduating... I came to like Acchan cuz of Takamina...(atsumina) lol yeah (kind of rambled there... ^^")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a double celebration then :) belated happy birthday! XD
      So we have the same painful experience in fandom eh? comrade!! lol
      Thanks for congratulating us (AM&KEI) lol, and also for visting my blog.

      AtsuMina shippers, long live!

      Delete

Post a Comment