Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

BKA48!

HAHAHAHA! okay wait! let's save more energy to laugh later as this blog entry proceeds.

Damn, that special group that was created because of 'Bakaness' (let me just create that term) is so precious! Actually when that program Mecha Mecha Iketeru! AKB48 Kimatsu Test, about our favorite AKB members were tested with their intellectual abilities including English proficiency, I was not able to witness all events, QandA and more. But I'm quite sure I was able to highlight some special and important happenings like who are the 7 bakas. lol

From the 31st single, Sayonara Crawl, different music videos were revealed today (or should I use the term leaked?). But my favorite among all of them would probably BKA48's Hasute to Wasute 「ハステとワステ」! HAHAHAHA! Damn fcking funny!!! Seriously when I played the the video I wasn't sure yet what I got myself into by that time. But damn KAWAEI RINA's joyful reactions at the very beginning caught me. I was defenseless as her joy go straight to my heart and decided to party with her mistook score on her exam. DAMN what had happened? lol
Then I got hooked up as well with the song, and decided to proceed. And my favorite members of AKB one by one made their appearances. Damn again as my favorite trio are on this together. Should I actually be proud of that, now that the three of them re-unite in a group of BAKA? lol But anyways this music video really lighten up my mood today. Especially when Takamina's FCKING FUNNY moves made me laugh out LOUD!!! AS IN LOUD! That's a fact dammit!
People are asking, Taka why make such effort to copy esp. if that's the no. 1 Baka? lol Probably, maybe, perhaps, her 'other' classmates (including 'baka' herself, Takamina) believed she got a high score due to her partying over a mistook score. lol Kawaei and Taka, you adorable two! kyaaa

THEN SASHIHARA CAME... just imagine my loud laugh and squeal at Taka's doings.. DOUBLE the volume and that's my laugh for Sashi! HAHAHAHAHA OMG! I just love these two.. They are a good combination! GOOD PAIR! AMAZING! BRAVO! Agh!!

This Music video really had a magic on it. BKA48 Magic? Sounds great, right? It made me like someone that I've never imagined yet in a million years.
Probably thanks to KAWAEI RINA that pulled that fcking scene with her. Kawaei Rina Magic.. dang! I'll definitely keep an eye on her especially Akimoto Yasasuhi proclaimed that Kawaei is also a contender of being a center!!! Oh yeah. Also was it just me? Or it's just that Kawaei Rina's voice is seductive? Dang I've been seduced. lol

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments