Featured Post

Chun Woo Hee Plans to Marry Jang Ki Yong for Wealth in The Atypical Family Episode 1 and 2

Wow another interesting on-going Kdrama is here, The Atypical Family starring Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee. Speaking of Jang Ki Yong, this drama marks to be his comeback acting project after getting discharge from the military last Feb 22, 2023. The Atypical Family also replaced Hide on its timeslot. Upon watching the first 2 episodes, without reading the synopsis, Bok Gwi Ju together with his family was born with different special powers. However they lost their superpowers due to their modern day problems/lifestyle. Bok Gwi Ju - special power is he can go back to a happy moment in the past and dwell in it but he cannot change the past. He knows that he cannot touch anything from the past either until Do Da Hae came into the picture. He lost his powers due to depression.  Bok mom - special power is she can forsee the future through dreaming, reason why they've acquired huge wealth. However, she lost her powers due to insomnia. This is the reason why she's so anxious about the

AM&KEI

Because there are things that needed to be pushed. Yeah I like it that way, self support and just have fun with it. AM&KEI is probably my latest delusion.

Since I haven't found some ways to join Atsuko's precious fan club, why not I make one for myself. It is exclusive for only me. It's Atsuko and Me, only. Oh gosh, that's superb. lol So as you can see there are few changes that were executed in my blog, like atsu-fied all the things you'll see. I can't stop giggling while seeing my new blog features. The atsu-bunny and her precious pictures.. oh god. I love it.

I've got a long weekend and yeah today's no work day too. I thought it was enough for me to have fun and update myself with things about Atsuko lately, well I did, but not enough to savour every bits of it. Oh I need more time for us. Atsuuuu..

Photos from Acchan's FC
Thank you to those people who are sharing them or at least giving us opportunities to have a glimpse of what's inside even just a little

Also, recently I'm thinking that every magazines coming out from Japan got all atsu-fied. Like every magazines you'll see her goddess face lol but of course I don't complain about it instead I'm praying for more. XD What can I say? Keep up the good work! lol

Comments