Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Takamina's Solo Single: Jane Doe on April 3

Hi =) Tired yet I feel like wanting to write something in here after a long while.

So, Atsuko's hubby Takamina to finally release her solo single Jane Doe on April 3 huh? Oh yes! It was actually out of my expectations, it was sooner than I thought. I was waiting for 2020 to come for this, oh yeah you teaser much Aki-p/Ogi Pro/Universal or whoever else up above.

FINALLY! After a long wait, our Takamina's going to release her solo single! Gahd! To be honest I am so happy and proud of her , I think everyone is. Our captain is so deserving for this opportunity, she should've released a solo single earlier than this, actually. But I'm not blaming anyone, nor Takamina about that for I also think making her fans wait for this long will just fuel their burning spirit more in supporting her.

Also, I believe Takamina wasn't that of a great singer before and she needs quite a lot of improvement. That time of span time waiting for her single was I think a major help in enhancing her singing ability especially those times she spent after they announce her solo debut. And hearing her sing at the 'Takamina request hour' at Tokyo Dome City Hall, I was amused by how she had improved A LOT! It was fantastic and to be honest I can't stop smiling and express how much I'm so proud of her. She was amazing and gahd! I just love her!

Though beyond all these joyful sensation I feel, I also have worries for this news:

First, sales? I wonder how much she'll sell in total? The results for this shall definitely reflect on how popular she really had become after all these years. This shall also answer the questions, 'Will she be alright if she finally decides to graduate in AKB48 and become a soloist?', "Can she stand alone?". Hopefully she'll get all 'yes' for these questions. Come on guys, we can't forever see her inside AKB right? I know it's a huge part of her life but if you'll ask me.. she already contributed a lot for the group and now it's about time to chase for her dreams. It's about time to think for herself. Besides, there's a different aura already inside akb with these new generations coming on our way, not that I don't like it but it just don't feel so right for me anymore. Anyways that's a different issue so I won't elaborate more (maybe in another entry) XD

Second, Competitors. There are quite a lot of soloist and of course the idol groups out there to be her rivals on the Oricon and other Top Charts. If I'll talk about the near release of this Jane Doe, will Takamina be able to win over EXILE and a lot of different artists on the span of her 1st solo single release? Not that I'll be disappointed if she'll not win over them, but It would be absolutely pure class if she'll do beat them. That'll be superb! Inyo faces btches! TAKAHASHI JAPAN all the way! XD Augh I'm already seeing things. Success! ha, I'm so excited.. sorry for my expectations I'm just so anticipating what will happen, of course I'm rooting for her success!

Third, will Atsumina fans be able to receive Atsuko's tweet/s of congratulatory and love for Takamina on her solo debut? lol This I think is the highlight of this debut.

Sorry guys my Atsumina feels are overtaking, I need to end this entry now or else I might get dramatic in here. XD

Comments