Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Maeda Atsuko To Take Part In A New Drama: Kasuka na Kanojo

"What a great day to start! I want to see Maeda-sensei at school. I should hurry and learn a lot!"

Wouldn't it be nice if every students are that positive when it comes to attending classes? Of course that depends on whom they are going to meet and learn at school. Knowing that my (take note of the possessive term) Atsuko will be starring in a new drama as sensei, my perspective towards teachers/professors became better than ever.

Isn't it nice to be her student? That would be the best! I mean I can do anything she wanted! I'll study hard, erase the board, clean the room, clean the whole school all for the great Maeda-sensei. (such a slave of love) Actually I really love going to school.

Okay I take back the last sentence...

But hey! If Atsuko, MY Atsuko is the teacher! OMG! I should really be part of the top students of that school. Oh wait, I'll be the top student of the country! Of the whole wide world! (such an exaggeration, right?)

Read here the good news Maeda Atsuko to appear in Katori Shingo’s new drama ‘Kasuka na Kanojo’

I just hope they won't blame the woman again if they receive low ratings. The lead actor is from Johnny's E anyways. But hey let's support Maeda on this and think positive of the outcome. Also, hopefully she'll receive much attention as a 'better' actress than before. It's about time girl, show us what you've got from watching those DVDs!! I shall look forward to this and that smile from Kawai Chiho sensei. Congratulations Atsuko!

Comments