Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Black Looks Good

Just got home from our thesis adviser's house. There was a get together for our thesis class, and we're almost complete by that time. Though our one classmate didn't make it as he has an over-time on his work. But we really had fun, it'll be our last get together as his students for his thesis class. I remember him saying that we are the last class that he'll be handling for thesis advising. Aw, he also confessed to us that we are actually the only class that has something good in mind, having the concepts for our own projects at the very beginning. He was not the type that expresses his feelings though, because he's known as the 'terror' professor that almost everyone in our college has been afraid of when it comes to being their thesis juror. So when he praised us for that, we're so overwhelmed by it.

It was my first time going to his house actually, even though we had numerous chances of going there for thesis consultation. But I always got the wrong timing for it as I'm at a different place specifically at our province so I was not able to come by those times. My impression about his home was actually, of course, nice. Though I was expecting something bigger than that. But yeah as an architect of his own, the house was really good. He's a collector of antiques too. The house was welcoming and has the warm feeling over the interior. It was really nice.

And the highlight for this evening was that we had pictures together, and we hugged each other. He's always smiling and I can already feel the pain of being alone in his life. lol, He looked sad when he's seeing us and the others leaving  as the night becomes late. Though we really had fun and there were a lot of foods to eat. All of us bring foods that are good for 20 people as we didn't expect that huge amount of pancit on the table that he prepared for us, now the foods were overflowing. lol We got a lot of topics to talk about too, we really had fun chatting and all and the time was really fast. We we're hesitating to leave at first but we really need to or else we won't be able to have available transportation to go back home as it's already late.

Ahh I'm so glad I've decided to come. It was awesome! I'm gonna miss our thesis adviser and him as our colleague, partner, father, mother (lol), friend and most of all our cheerer. *tears*

Enough now with this personal experience I have tonight, let me share to you some photos I'm drooling over before I leave this afternoon for our party. lol

I really love black color as it is something that's so cool and bad-ass for me. But, with Atsu wearing it, it made black even more awesome! Gaaaah





Black looks good! [heart]

Photos are from SWITCH Vol 31

Comments