Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

WOWOW's Coverage of the 85th Academy Awards

There was a coverage of the 85th OSCARS earlier in wowow, and guess what? Atsuko was a guest in the said program. To tell you honestly I don't really care who'll win the awards, since I don't usually watch it. But Atsu was presenting, talking and whatever else.. geez that's the best OSCARS coverage ever! lol Maybe a lot of people know how passionate she is in acting and knowing that she's also watching several movies lately (56 movies in January), she can give comments to the whole event with knowledge.

Up until now, there are no videos for it but hopefully someone will upload it. (pretty pleaaase with hearts everywhere)

What can I say? She's so stunning in the program. I haven't seen it on screen yet I'm already drooling over her pics coming out everywhere. Geez, that blue dress looked perfect on her slimmer body and her hairstyle is just.. THE BEST! It suits her really well, it kind of reminds me of her hairstyle in Majisuka gakuen (the memories with Minami part). They are not the same hairstyle, but I find them similar.. or maybe I'm just hallucinating. But anyways she looked really wonderful. 


I can't help but roll on my bed and giggle while seeing these pics. Actually there are more to share, but I'll just choose these to be posted in here. Stunning, right? Absolutely taking my breath away. I'm head over heels towards Atsu.. it's not obvious right? lol

And of course, the highlight of this coverage of the OSCARS would be.......

ATSU'S SEXY BACK!!!
From Atsu's twitter

She really wants us to see what's behind her right? lol Yes Atsu you are very sexy.. and we're happy you wanted us to show your dress fully but we are soooo captivated with your slender body. Ahhh... Also I think she became slimmer than ever, maybe she took all those comments about her being fat seriously. So now she became slimmer.. oh well.. She still looked gorgeous and I think it still fits her. 

Comments

  1. ..yeah i have been waiting also for someone who will generously post a video of her interview...

    ..seeing those pictures can't wait ahhhh...!!! 8(>//<)8

    ..thank to you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment