Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Because I Miss Atsumina

This heavenly couple is torturing me and the other hardcore atsumina shippers.. totally ignoring the fans, Atsu it's too painful now especially when you're tweeting about Yuko. orz

So yesterday I've decided to feed the hungry atsumina shipper inside of me and edit some pictures, combine them and start hallucinating. 


I should be creating a fanfic about this but I can't find the words to write down my ideas on paper. = = I need the real atsumina to fill my energy pack and determination. Argh. 

Atsumina should start to break their privacy, don't you think? It already has been a long time already, that's a fcking long honeymoon. lol 

Anyways, let me share a few Atsuko pictures and CMs lately that I've been drooling over with as well.. 

These gracious wallpapers are from MyNavi

Atsu's new CMs

Collaboration again with Yamapi.. though I'm not against this.. I still am wondering about this collab despite the issues before. Maybe they aren't true? Oh well.. YamapixAtsu is not bad =) 


The goddess of beauty. Ahhh I love yooouuu Atchan 


TOYOTA Reborn CM
That pink car suits her well. So cute. 


And last, but not the least... Her tweet... I've gone insane because of this picture. I can't express how happy I was when I saw it.. It definitely tame myself from that Atsuyuu tweet she made the previous day. XDD

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. I don't see why you should be sad about Acchan tweeting about Yuko. Yuko isn't even the person whom she twitted about the most. She just twitted with kikukochan about Takamina a few days ago. To me it's just a normal tweet about a dinner with a friend, no more no less. AtsuTomo probably even had/having countless dinners already. If there's someone I should be jealous with, it's Micchan (the one she co-acted in Q10). They even address each other as darling/honey and she was one of the two people who had Acchan's house key (the other being Takamina of course) when Acchan first moved out and from the looks of it, they're pretty close and are in frequent contact. Or Harugon, or Yuka (they're actually closer friends than we ever thought). I'm an Atsumina shipper too but I don't feel disappointed about that tweet at all. It's just a normal, friendly tweet about a dinner with a friend. But, I didn't mean to lecture you with this post, in case you might misunderstand me, I just think you should not get oversensitive about things. And I like your blog as well. In that last pic, Atsuko looks gorgeous, may be Takamina should hurry and take her home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I'm just exaggerating things, actually not just for atsuyuu but any other person that people ship her with.. but it doesn't really mean I'm serious,sad or being oversensitive about it. I just say those words for the sake of expressing how much I really miss atsumina, and she should also give attention to it. It's all about drama LOL. That's all, actually. So don't misunderstood as well that I'm taking everything seriously. It's all just for hallucinations and desire for atsumina. lol

      But I do get your point, in the next time I'll try to lessen my exaggeration. LOL and thanks for dropping by and liking my blog =)

      Delete

Post a Comment