Featured Post

Lee Bo Young Fought for What is Right Till the End in Hide Episode 12

Another drama that has ended last weekend was Hide starring Lee Bo Young, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Chung Ah and Lee Min Jae. Due to the popularity of Queen of Tears, the drama got overshadowed by it which is such a shame 'coz I found this drama to be good too. This is why I've committed myself to write a post about the finale of this drama no matter how late it may be because it's deserving to be talked about.  Watching episodes 11 and 12, made me really laugh at the whole family of Lee Sung Jae. Seriously, how can they think that they would be able to get away from doing crimes until the very end? Oh, yeah, the dad and Sun Jae are lawyers so it's understandable that their knowledge of the law made them create alibis that would cover their crimes. This is the main reason why they're confident and made the whole police and prosecutors go through difficulties in catching them. All family members are wicked and selfish in their own ways. Sun Jae doesn't want any responsib

Inspiring words from AKB48

I'm having a hard time now on my thesis, everyday's schedule is fully loaded always since the start of the school year. Our thesis adviser also has given us the dates of submission on every volume for our thesis book and as well as the drawings. There are no breaks at all. I can feel now the pressure on my shoulders. My thesis adviser is one of the greatest and outstanding thesis adviser of all time in history [lol, exaggerating but true]. He's expecting a lot from us which gives more creeps. He is not the ordinary/typical thesis adviser, people consider him as the GREATEST! People respect him! Students are scared of him! Scared not because of his appearance! SCARED BECAUSE HE IS A GENIUS!!! He knows what you are thinking! He knows what to expect from you! He knows everything!! And the scary thing there is what if you can't give back those knowledge on him! What if I was unable to support ideas on my thesis? What if I can't make it on his HIGH standards???

Those are the things I'm scared of right now. I'm saying this with all honesty, I'm really afraid of what could happen. And I think all of us are afraid of what's going to happen in the future. But we can't just stay always on our comfort zone and do nothing and wait for the future to come. It's like you're waiting for you hopeless life to end. And of course I do not want to be like that! I want to move forward no matter how scared I am today.

THANK YOU to AKB48's Mariko Shinoda and Takahashi Minami's encouraging words. I feel like I can totally face anyone in the future. MORE CONFIDENT and MORE ENTHUSIASTIC!! I feel like I'm bursting with energy!! They are so inspiring! They are the ones who have given me the RIGHT WORDS to believe in and to hold on to right now till the very end. I feel like I can do anything without fear!! I feel like they are my companions when it comes to having hard times, I feel like I can trust their words because they themselves are trying to hold on to their own words.These words!! They too are having a hard time and expecting for a light to come out in the end of this darkness!!! I LOVE HOW MY FANDOM HELPS ME ON THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS!!! This may look very exaggerating and somehow dramatic but these statements I am saying right now, are definitely full of appreciation towards the fandom. I LOVE AKB48!!! Thank you Takahashi-san! Shinoda-san!!!!

One person said our effort will not be always rewarded.
She may be right. Maybe not all of our efforts will be rewarded. We may need a good luck. 
But without effort, you will get nothing.
For me, effort means unlimited possibility.
I'll prove with my own life that effort will definitely be rewarded.
---Takahashi Minami on her speech from 27th Single Senbatsu Election
Inspiring words as expected from the Captain. No words can be more truthful from the hardworking captain herself. 

Some people might say "Give over your seat to junior members."
But I think members who can't forge their own path unless someone hand over positions to them will never win others
I think a lot of you (talking about her juniors) are feeling that injustice to oneself. (bitterness)
But turn that into power to move forward, and challenge us, your seniors with that power. Challenge us with determination to crush us.
---Shinoda Mariko on her speech from 27th Single Senbatsu Election
Yes she may be a TROLL every time, but her "serious" words are always really straight to the point and very encouraging! Expected from a mature woman. 

Yeah I know, I said I am busy but I wanted to take time for this inspiring words to spread to everyone having hard times. I think it will also help you guys! If only you will find yourself within these words they have said, you will FULLY UNDERSTAND how these words became so inspiring!! I find it really useful. Now I will hold on to these words forever!!! 

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments